Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kingdom Hearts:Rebirth

Kingdom Hearts:Rebirth

a part of “Kingdom Hearts:Rebirth”, a fictional universe by Neko-chan890.

Sora's Daughter Is Thrown Into Her Own Epic Journey, And Tries To Over Come Many Challenges...None So Big As Trying To Get Over Her Crush On Her Father's Best Friend, Riku.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts:Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts:Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Well, the way I have things going, I could have Cid contact Strife again and send him to Destiny Isles to try to get a hold of Sora, but he arrives when or just before things start falling into darkness.

▲ ▲

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:46 pm

@Chari: I made Yasuo's post, and I'm going to make a map or somthing of Twilit Islands so we can have a visual of where they live n.n" ... Twilit Islands were your creation, any land marks you want in there?

I think I may have an idea, but I don't really want to anounce it without Neko-chan's approval first,

and also, keep in notice that Axel is Kura's older cousin, so there's a plot twist waiting to happen on the topic of groups. also note that Kura has the power of darkness, and she has a pretty greedy personality, .....justsayin'.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:24 am

Landmarks on the Twilit Isles... Well, there is a BIG rock off shore some ways that the kids like to swim back and forth from for races. On the main island, I would say there is a candy shop nearby Misaka's house, and perhaps a square plaza in the middle of the island.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 am

@Chari: 'Kay, we're both going to have Misaka and Kaizume in the Chamber of Awakening. Though they might not meet there, but since they both have to go through it, here's my idea. They go through at the same time, and gain their keyblades at the same time, but kind of like Yin and Yang...

As for groups, I like the idea of Kai and Riku splitting up. And it would make sense for Strife you be with Kai's group since they are new commers to the universe and don't know anything, he could be their guide, but it is up to Urelasticreflection
.... Also it is up to Chari weather or not she wants Misaka in Kai's group or not.

As far as I know here are the groups:

Group 1: Kaizume, Kurodo, Strife?, Misaka?

Group 2: Riku, Levis?, Yasuo?

No idea: Axel, Demyx
Let's Stick Together...
And Be Best Friends Forever...

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:30 am

I like Misaka in group one, because I want her split from Riku too. I also like the Ying-yang idea, so will wait for your cue to go into the awakening. I will post later when I get home from school.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SecretAgentCanada on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:52 am

@Neko: Axel and Demyx would probably just be floating around, messing with darkness, wouldn't they? And, I'd be willing to pick up some other, minor characters if needed. *Saw FF mentioned*

SecretAgentCanada
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:30 pm

'Kay, now thats mostly settled. ^_^
I have a snow day today. The first one of my senior year!! Only problem....I don't get to see the guy I like....It's so unfair!!!

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Neko-chan890 wrote:'Kay, now thats mostly settled. ^_^
I have a snow day today. The first one of my senior year!! Only problem....I don't get to see the guy I like....It's so unfair!!!

My school had had at least 10 snow days, so they aren't really a novelty this year. Still, I wouldn't mind having another one...

I'll go work on my post now.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Chari wrote:
Neko-chan890 wrote:'Kay, now thats mostly settled. ^_^

My school had had at least 10 snow days, so they aren't really a novelty this year. Still, I wouldn't mind having another one...

The weather was so cold a couple weeks ago that the pipes froze&exploaded! So the highschool wing is compleatly totaled and they have to share class rooms with us untill the damage is repaired XD (I'm in grade 8 btw, ) So we only have to go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and sometimes Fridays...

But I don't have to go to dchool anyway, spring break (and there's still snow everywhere!??!!?)

Meanwhile...

If Yasuo's not going to be with Misaka, then that can be his reason for traveling with Riku n.n

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:54 pm

I posted Riku, but I have to go to musical rehersal, so I will post Misaka when I get back.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Okay. I cant type very fast anyways, so I'll probably have Kura's post done by the time you get back... I just cut my finger open with a pairing knife, and here's a fun fact : I don't go well with blood :/

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Chari wrote:My school had had at least 10 snow days, so they aren't really a novelty this year. Still, I wouldn't mind having another one...

I'll go work on my post now.

Yeah, I know how that is. My schools had about that many.

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:02 pm

I have a question. When are we going to do the dive into the heart, neko? Is it soon, or a little ways off?

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Sorry about my absence, my computer decided to have a heart attack and leave me for a few days... Will get my posts up in a bit, if not tonight! c:

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:55 pm

POST!!! this roleplay is starting to die and we have yet to truly begin... on a some what related note i have bad guy/assassin/ pate replacement idea that could attack Kai causing her to call upon her keyblade, if its okay with you Neko-Chan.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:38 pm

I'd love to post, but... I am waiting for responses on both my characters.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:01 pm

^Because of me :/

I'm sorry, but I've been helping a friend of mine with a little animation and stuff, and tonight I'm going to my friends for the night... she has no internet ):

So, when I get back, I'll be bored, and respond ^^ Sorry Chari...

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:36 pm

So, ah... Looks like this might be dead... Can anyone post?

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Bazam,

I'm so sorry for being so late with this.. right where it starts to begin, I go an leave -.-"

I hate myself XD

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!