Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rhythm and Love

Rhythm and Love

a part of “Rhythm and Love”, a fictional universe by SithFaced.

Zerstoren, a world-famous American Band, has just finished up their 2011 World Tour. Now they find out they're to tour soon with another band - and they have to get to know them before hand. How could anything possibly go wrong? [FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rhythm and Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Rhythm and Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:08 am

Thank you for taking an interest in my Roleplay! :)

You may use the OOC forum to ask any questions you feel necessary, to reserve roles, or to simply just talk. :)

Also, below, there is a list of songs and what album they would be on. Anything that says "as made famous by" is supposed to be a cover song, but anything that has an artist in "[ ]" is supposed to be a song they originally wrote. The brackets simply give credit to the original artist. I will also link all these songs through to a youtube video if you would like to hear more. Anything for Zerstoren is supposed to be a female singing it, regardless of whether or not the actual song has a guy singing or not. This holds true UNLESS there are both an equal-ish amount of boy and girl. In that case, one of the males from the group will fill in - usually the bassist. The background vocals are preformed by the keyboardist, guitarist, and bassist. The drummer sometimes does, though he's usually so concentrated on his drumming.

You may suggest songs, and I'll see what I think of them. :)

ZERSTOREN DISCOGRAPHY

To Those Before Us (2006)
Self-produced album, originally. Reproduced by label after signing. Original CD's are currently worth around $400/CD (especially since the band members would sign them all before giving them out.)
----------------------- Somebody to Love (as made famous by Queen)
----------------------- Synchronicity II (as made famous by The Police)
----------------------- You've Got Another Thing Comin' (as made famous by Judas Priest)
----------------------- Are You Gonna Be My Girl (as made famous by Jet)

A Mothers Lullaby (2007)
Lyrics by: Grant, Ashira, and [Bass]. Music by: Grant, Ashira, Liylah, [Bass]
----------------------- Walking With Strangers [The Birthday Massacre]
----------------------- Forget It [Breaking Benjamin]
----------------------- All I Need [Within Temptation]
----------------------- For the Heart I Once Had [Nightwish]
----------------------- Dark Chest of Wonders [Nightwish]
----------------------- Welcome Home [Coheed & Cambria]
----------------------- Get Clean [Anarchy Club]
----------------------- Stay With Me (Unlikely) [Celldweller]
----------------------- Love is Dead [Kerli]

Tribute (2008)
A CD Zerstoren put out the same year as their second full studio album, dedicated to being a Cover Band, which is how they originally got famous.
----------------------- Celebrity Skin (as made famous by Hole)
----------------------- Train Kept A Rollin' (as made famous by Aerosmith)
----------------------- Another One Bites The Dust (as made famous by Queen)
----------------------- Bloodstone (as made famous by Judas Priest)

Breathing Underwater (2008)
Lyrics by: Ashira, Grant, [Bass], Liylah, [Keyboard]. Music by: Ashira, [Bass], [Keyboard], Grant, Liylah.
----------------------- Missing [Flyleaf]
----------------------- Shiver [The Birthday Massacre]
----------------------- Pull Me Under [Dream Theatre]
----------------------- See Who I Am [Within Temptation]
----------------------- No One Knows [Queens of the Stone Age]
----------------------- Sorrow [Flyleaf]
----------------------- Weight of the World [Evanescence]
----------------------- Amaranth [Nightwish]
----------------------- Crush 'Em [Megadeth]

Fully Alive (2009)
Lyrics by: Ashira, [Keyboard], Grant. Music by: Liylah, Grant, [Bass], [Keyboard].
----------------------- Angels [Within Temptation]
----------------------- Romanticide [Nightwish]
----------------------- Stand My Ground [Within Temptation]
----------------------- Unbreakable [Fireflight]
----------------------- Holiday [Green Day]
----------------------- CrushCrushCrush [Paramore]
----------------------- Kill the Lights [The Birthday Massacre]
----------------------- Fully Alive [Flyleaf]

Wake (2010)
Lyrics by: Ashira, [Bass], Grant. Music by: Grant, [Keyboard], Liylah.
----------------------- Hysteria [Muse]
----------------------- St. Jimmy [Green Day]
----------------------- Army of Love [Kerli]
----------------------- Not Enough [Lacuna Coil]
----------------------- Train of Consequences [Megadeth]
----------------------- Our Truth [Lacuna Coil]
----------------------- Letter Bomb [Green Day]
----------------------- BYOB [System of a Down]

Bleed Out (2011)
Lyrics by: Grant, [Bass], Liylah. Music by: Ashira, [Keyboard], [Bass], Grant, Liylah.
----------------------- Toxicity [System of a Down]
----------------------- Weak And Powerless [A Perfect Circle]
----------------------- Bye Bye Beautiful [Nightwish]
----------------------- The Kill [30 Seconds to Mars]
----------------------- Blood Doll [Anarchy Club]
----------------------- Sick Sick Sick [Queens of the Stone Age]
----------------------- Kill The King [Megadeth]
----------------------- Fade [Theatre of Tragedy]

SINGLES (2006-2011)
Lyrics by: Grant, [Bass], Ashira, Liylah, [Keyboard]. Music by: Ashira, Grant, [Bass], [Keyboard], Liylah.
----------------------- 3's and 7's [Queens of the Stone Age]
----------------------- Tea Party [Kerli]
----------------------- Countdown To Insanity [H-Blockx]
----------------------- Almost Honest [Megadeth]
----------------------- Symphony of Destruction [Megadeth]

CALICO GHOST TOWN DISCOGRAPHY

Forward Motion (2007)
Lyrics by: [Vocals], Bambi, [Rhythm G.]. Music by: [Drum], Bambi, [Lead G.].
-------------------- Barricade [Girugamesh]
-------------------- Drain [X Japan & Dir en Grey]
-------------------- Ready Steady Go [L`Arc~en~Ciel]
-------------------- CRAZY-FLAG [Girugamesh]
-------------------- Exosist [The Candy Spooky Theater]
-------------------- Dozing Green [Dir en Grey]

Tainted World (2008)
Lyrics by: [Vocals], Bambi, [Rhythm G.], [Drum]. Music by: [Drum], Bambi, [Lead G.], [Rhythm G.], [Vocals].
-------------------- Dust Pain [born]
-------------------- Crime [Girugamesh]
-------------------- Lie Buried With A Vengeance [Dir en Grey]
-------------------- Repetition of Hatred [Dir en Grey]
-------------------- Tainted World [D'espairsRay]

Filth (2009)
Lyrics by: [Vocals], [Lead G.]. Music by: [Drum], Bambi, [Lead G.], [Rhythm G.], [Vocals].
-------------------- I.V. [X Japan]
-------------------- Zombie [Versailles]
-------------------- Filth In The Beauty [Gazette]
-------------------- Machiavellism [Dir en Grey]

Nausea & Shudder (2010)
Lyrics by: Bambi, [Vocals], [Drum]. Music by: [Drum], Bambi, [Vocals], [Rhythm G.], [Lead G.].
-------------------- Radical Hysteria [Screw]
-------------------- Yokan [Dir en Grey]
-------------------- The Final [Dir en Grey]
-------------------- Nausea & Shudder [Gazette]

Rotten Cherry (2011)
Lyrics by: [Vocals], [Lead G.], [Drums], Bambi, [Rhythm G.]. Music by: [Drum], [Vocals], [Rhythm G.], Bambi, [Lead G.].
-------------------- Deathmate [Vidoll]
-------------------- Fall Down The Deeper [DI3SIRAE]
-------------------- Rotten Cherry [born]
-------------------- Parasite [Deflina Ma'riage]
-------------------- Merciless Cult [Dir en Grey]
-------------------- Hageshisa To, Kono Mune No Naka De Karamitsuita Shakunetsu No Yami [Dir en Grey]
Last edited by SithFaced on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Rhythm and Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Hey Gorie. X3

Can I reserve the female keyboarder? The one for Zerstören.
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Yes you can! :) <3 I'll put you down right away! :DD

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Just submitted a sheet for the drummer of Zerstoren :)

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Alright, only 4 more spots open, guys! :3 I'm excited to get this one started! <3 We'll be starting up just as soon as all the character spots are officially full! :3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:49 am

Can't wait :)

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 am

Just as a heads up, I'm still looking for 4 more characters.

Once Nutty Green Neko and Akai-Pyon submit, we can start, and hopefully that'll draw more people for those roles. I'm actually debating taking a role in Calico Ghost Town though ;3 Most likely the band leader for that group. SO... we still need those characters though.

BUT I'm willing to start before we get them. So once my reserved peoples submit, then we can start. <3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:26 pm

If you guys want, I can double as the rhythm guitarist for the Japanese band. ^.^

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Go for it, if you're up for it. :)

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:54 pm

And not to double post but just read Liylah's CS. Her and Grant have got to be prank war buddies on the rest of the band. Or have some sort of prank war between then. Maybe even a guys vs girls things, I dunno'. I think it would add to the whole friends for so long dynamic, giving them some sort of tradition aside from the chant at the beginning of each concert. :)

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:08 pm

I love it, Artik! <3 haha That would be great~

Also, I'd love it if you covered that role, Akai!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Hey Gorie, how did you come up with all of this?
Oh and when we start posting is there any order we should post in, like all of Zerstoren then Calico Ghost Town?
ImageAlix<3'sRain^^Image I wanna be the boy who he gives his jacket to, to wear & cuddles when it's cold.He'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, and whispers,"I Love You"

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Jaa, I'll make the rhythm guitarist after I finish practicing violin. xD

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Actually, it had been something I had planned on writing. But I never really got around to finishing more than the first chapter, so I decided that it would be fun to RP. :)

Also, I'm very long-winded. So its easy for me to come up with stuff like this. xDDD

And nope. I just want you guys to post when you can. BUT there will be a posting format, so we know who it is straight off the bat. I'll be making that in a bit. <3

@akai
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
Okay! <3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Okay, I got my rhythm guitarist up. :D

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:36 pm

So what's left? Just a male bass guitarist for Zerstoren?

Shouldn't be to long before we start then, yeah? :) No rush, just excited.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Yup! Thats it! And I'm excited too xD So don't feel like its a rush~ haha

Yeah, and I just have to finish up my character for the lead guitarist for Calico Ghost Town. He'll be done soon, so we can get started. I'll see what I can do to draw more attention in. xD

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Annnnnddddd, speaking of that. WE HAVE OUR FINAL MEMBER! <3

So we can get this thing on the road. I'm going to submit my characters profile, and then make an intro post! :3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:34 am

Alright! My intro post is up! You may all make your first posts now!

All I ask is that you use the following simple format when you post.
YOU MAY CHANGE THE COLOR TO WHATEVER YOU LIKE! BUT PLEASE PICK ONE COLOR AND STICK WITH IT

Code: Select all
[color=#xxxxxx][size=130][center][b]CHARACTER NAME HERE[/b][/center][/size][/color]

Please let me know what color code you're using, and I'll put your code under your character name in the intro!

PLEASE NOTE

In the code above, you need six letters/numbers for the code. the x's are simply place holders!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 am

I'll be using #7D26CD for J.J.
and #CD0000 for Seiji.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!