Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dream a Nightmare

Dream a Nightmare

a part of “Dream a Nightmare”, a fictional universe by Chihari.

When three girls escape to the world they've always dreamed of, they didn't know their nightmares would follow them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dream a Nightmare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dream a Nightmare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Dream a Nightmare

Spots:
Girl One, she is deathly afraid of puppets[Taken by Chihari]
Girl Two, she is terrified of blood[Reserved by Lovely Spade]
Girl Three, she is horrified by the dark and the creatures that lurk in them[Reserved by Wonderland]
Male Nightmare One:
Male Nightmare Two: [Taken by XxanexiaxX]
Male Nightmare Three:
Last edited by Chihari on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dream a Nightmare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:48 pm

I'd like to reserve girl number three please o: I'll have the sheet up soon if I get the spot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:19 pm

No problem, I'll reserve the spot now :D

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Can i reserve boy 2?
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Thank you very much ^^ I shall begin the sheet now.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:41 pm

I'll reserve your spot anexia!

Oh and for the girls, I added a section for them to describe their fear and how it came to be!

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Oh question, how do the boys act, do they correspond with the girls fear, and are they like crazy or something :0?

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Hmm, well you can make him behave however you want as long as it goes along with the girl's fears. If that makes sense? @.@

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 pm

>_< Looking all over DA for a good drawing pictures... MUST it be a drawing? I have alot of real pictures... it's harder for me to use drawings or even find ones that impress me. I have one though I don't like it as much as the picture I was going to use.

Do you know where I can find a few girl drawings?

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:42 am

I usually get all of my pictures from Photobucket, if that helps? But, it doesn't have to be a hand-drawn picture, you can use an anime one too. If you really want to though, I don't care if you use a realistic picture!

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Double post! >.<

Wonderland I accepted your character! I also just put up a 'Wanted' thread so we can hopefully get to more males for the nightmares soon!

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Thank you ^^ And o: I can try to ask a few friends if they might want to play it. I'll see. c:

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirStone on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:45 pm

:O Sorry I didn't post here first, Wonderland PM'd me about it so I just went ahead and submitted a character, sorry.

SirStone
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Er... whoops. I'm new here. I posted a nice big question post and crap on the actual recruitment page. Was that supposed to go here? Shall I copy and paste the post here, or...? You can just reply to my questions on this thread if it makes it more "proper". Sorry for the noob mistake.

aesir
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 am

Don't worry about it, I'll just post my response here!

I'm not sure if you saw already or not, but someone else has already taken the 3rd Nightmare, so the only one left is the first. If you're still interested, then...

To answer your first question. All three of the girl's are between the ages of sixteen and seventeen. I haven't put much of a definition on the girl's nightmares, except for the fact that they are their darkest fears in a near perfect human form. How they behave is up to you, they can be however you picture them. I did it that way for the sake of a good surprise, instead of predetermining how I wanted each of them to act. Where they originated from is also up to you. They could've already existed in another world, or maybe they were creatures known only to the girl's in their minds, but since their dreams created this world their nightmares took on a human form and 'escaped' into it.

I really hope that answers your questions! I haven't had my caffeine for the day and I'm not fully functioning @.@

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:05 am

Aw, shucks :) I was lookin forward to the shadowy dude. Well, that's okay, I will play the puppet nightmare instead. The premise still really interests me. I'm going to submit a character sheet today, but I actually.... have one more question. I hope that's ok! I have some ideas that I think are neat, but I want to make sure they're alright to use, first.

Seeing as how the majority of the interactions will be taking place in a dream, do I have a little more freedom with the environments? Especially considering that they are nightmares, and nightmares have a way of altering and twisting the dream to make everything seem more sinister. I'm not talking about taking control of the girls' characters, of course, but more along the lines of bending the rules of reality, such as bending time, or the way in which the girls perceive their surroundings. Yknow, like what actually happens in dreams. Or would you prefer a stricter, more realistic approach - like what would happen if the characters weren't actually in a dream.

Thanks for the clarifications, and sorry for all the questions, but I have some inspirations that I would really love to use :) Once you reply I'll finish up the char sheet and submit it!

aesir
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Both the girls and their nightmares can twist and bend reality in their dreamland. It's just that the girls won't figure out how to for a while. So you have control over pretty much everything in the world except for the girl's themselves :D

I'll go ahead and reserve your role!

Edit: I just went ahead and made my introduction post, everyone can go ahead and start posting! =D

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Awesome. This should be a lot of fun.

I went ahead and submitted the char... though... I think you accepted him already. Sweet. I gotta run to the store before they close atm, but I will see about making a post when I get back !

aesir
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:22 pm

I'm so excited for this rp :)!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:34 am

You know...I just realized I gave my character two different names: Aurora and Heaven...definitely not doing profiles early in the morning anymore -_-

Everyone please disregard Aurora and use Heaven ^-^;;

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!