Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rhythm and Love

Rhythm and Love

a part of “Rhythm and Love”, a fictional universe by SithFaced.

Zerstoren, a world-famous American Band, has just finished up their 2011 World Tour. Now they find out they're to tour soon with another band - and they have to get to know them before hand. How could anything possibly go wrong? [FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rhythm and Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rhythm and Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Damnn! I wasn't gone that long! Catch up intro post coming up!

Grant's color = #008040

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Hey guys been Grounded till around tuesday sorry guys V-V
ImageAlix<3'sRain^^Image I wanna be the boy who he gives his jacket to, to wear & cuddles when it's cold.He'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, and whispers,"I Love You"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Thats alright, Neko! It happens~ <3 I'll keep note of that, and I can fill you in on what you miss when you come back~ :) We'll make this an easy transition for you, so you don't feel left out when you come back.

Have the best time you can while you're grounded, and be on your best behavior! :) I'll be looking forward to your return~
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:34 am

Come on, loves! Lets see some posting! I don't want this to become a three-way sort of thing. <3 haha

Also, Artik, its perfectly fine for you to post something filler-ish. :) I don't really mind; it keeps things from stalling.

But for the rest of you, I'd like to see a post sooner than later! <3 I don't want to post too much and make it seem dominated more on one side. We're all important on this~ You guys can trigger events too. :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Okah still grounded i think but im at school till seven and i have ideas brewing, mayy i please have a sum up?

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:05 pm

You haven't missed much, Neko! :) Basically, Calico Ghost Town just got inside the hotel, and they're sorta prepping themselves for meeting up with the group. Zerstoren members are in the dining area getting breakfast. :)

In my next post, I'm going to have it so that Ashira comes out and notices them - hopefully that'll get the ball rolling again. :) Thanks for checking in, and I hope this helped!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Finally meeting the Kitty Cats. :)

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 pm

I know, I'm excited. :3 I'll be making a post in a bit. <3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!