Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hogwarts Generation Two

Hogwarts Generation Two

a part of “Hogwarts Generation Two”, a fictional universe by RPGLoVeR213.

The newest generation of Hogwarts Students!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts Generation Two”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hogwarts Generation Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hogwarts Generation Two"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hogwarts Generation Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:34 pm

oh oh Hi! is this a redub of the other one... wait think that was you... or was that... no I'm sure it was you. :P I'm weird day today...

I might join! I was just trying to get my mind around a Harry P Crossover... weird right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:48 pm

It was probably me! :)

Kooll

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allandnothing on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:00 pm

This seems cool :)
Last edited by allandnothing on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

allandnothing
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:00 pm

lol, :P yea well If I join i'd want Teddy Lupin ... trying to get a sheet up... trying to being the main word there.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Can I please reserve the character of Rose Weasley?

WheresWally
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Mind if I reserve Daisy Potter?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arsufin on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:36 pm

I submitted a character for Scorpius Malfoy. May I please reserve that character?

Arsufin
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:53 pm

We will be starting tomorrow. Expect a post from me around Threeish tomorrow, and I hope you enjoy! :0

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Sweet, just in time for me to think over a 2ed character :P kidding! kinda.... XD

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arsufin on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 pm

So at what rate do the events in the books make real events in this game? Like, not much? Or a lot?

Arsufin
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:48 pm

There is only one event from the book I really want to do, and it's the Triwizard Tournament. But a little twisted. From each house comes a champion, fourth year or higher, and they will play for the Triwizard Cup. I will definitely need three champions, but Jamie will be the Gryffindor champion. PM me if you want to be a champion and I will give you details. It will happen after two or three days after the arrival of everyone. Instead of Voldemort rising again, James and the Slytherin champ will be transported to meet Voldemort's son William. He kills one of the Hogwarts female student (I will probably make her a quickie charrie)he kidnapped and then Jamie quickly gets himself, the body, and the Slytherin champ to the portkey and back.

Well, there is another event. Dumbledore's Army. But this will also be a little twisted. It is a group made in the Headmaster's memory when Harry is taken to Azkaban for a false accusation. The Death Eaters put Voldemort's son William "The Riddle" as the new Dark Lord, and his undercover Death Eater in the Ministry is put as Headmistress. Think a blonde, young, blue-wearing Umbridge. She hates the Potter kids, and often abuses the students. She uses the Blood Quill many times on the students. This will happen after the Triwizard Tournament.

NPCs that everyone can use:
Harry
Hermione
Any parents
New Headmistress Clarisse Donere {Du-near}
New Dark Lord William Riddle (Unless someone wants to make him!)

FIRST POST IS UP!!! :)

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:03 pm

I posted! no offense Jamie seemed kinda feminine to me ... idk... so I had Teddy say it... XD

again I don't mean to offend...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:10 pm

I wanted him to be a strong but feminine type, thanks for noticin' :)

I mean, he is sorta feminine but he loves pranks, Quittich, and getting dirty. As long as his hair isn't messed up in the process.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Oh good I was afraid! XD just don't over do it... or he may go into the gay category.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:53 pm

submitted a 2ed guy XD hope u don;'t mind

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:28 pm

hey, i wouls love to join but the there are no spots left, i wondering if you would let me submitt a Charrie anyways? Thanks either way :)
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Posting is kind of going into coma.... hope this doesn't die...
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 am

me too... ;( idk y i'm saying this but I need to "Advertise" this a bit. I'm trying my hat at Harry Potter rping... but it's a prequel if any one's interested in Memories of The Blacks

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!