Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sacrifice

Sacrifice

a part of “Sacrifice”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

A young girl is supposed to be sacrificed for her towns harvest but she is saved. On the run from search parties and mercenaries, the girl needs to find somewhere safe where the villagers cant find her. But there might be a traitor among her rescuers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sacrifice”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sacrifice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedimaster_Dukon on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Good things are happening I'd say! This looks like its gonna be gooood!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jedimaster_Dukon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 pm

I was really trying not to sound like something off of avatar v.v kinda failed but hey I got somethin down

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lifebird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedimaster_Dukon on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Hey um Aniihya? You don't have to explain so much when you talk. Your explaining things that we haven't even asked!! It's kinda a conversation killer.......

Jedimaster_Dukon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:39 am

Hey Jedimaster, like your posting so far. Only one little teeny weeny thing is Kari is fifteen not twelve. lol
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedimaster_Dukon on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Oswald was going by looks. He wouldn't actually know what her age was!

Jedimaster_Dukon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Fair enough as she does look young

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Hey Belynta you still there?

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:43 am

Yeah I am still in this, sorry for the dealy but I have had a hectic time of it lately.

Been jobhunting and finally the hard work paid off as I start work next monday.

I will get a post up now

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:53 am

Aniihya how do I make Kari ripen? What happens?

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:13 am

She transforms into her true form for the first time. A form that isnt human. It is mechanical and sort of a dark metal. It could have a long neck and multiple legs and a face that has like three crystals as eyes with a mouth that opens far and has a nozzle inside it that works like a flamethrower or so for example. Or it could have another form. Just it have to be inhuman and maybe large.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedimaster_Dukon on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Okay vertigo is an illness you either have or you don't. You can't get it easily. You can get dizzy easily or you can have vertigo but you can't combine the two. Sorry but I hate when people think vertigo is a come and go thing. It CAN leave but it doesn't just last for like 10 minuets. It's more like years.

Jedimaster_Dukon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

That was the point of the situation: to not make any sense. He's lying. Truon is trying to avoid going to the village. He doesn't have any problems with riding on Enana's back. He just wants to get there slower so he came up with a totally bs-ed excuse because he's getting desperate.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedimaster_Dukon on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:13 pm

I understand the concept of lying thank you. But he could have lied without being wrong. Lying and BS don't always co-inside. Especially if he was evil enough to betray a little girl to the executioner's block.

Jedimaster_Dukon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 pm

I'm afraid I don't understand how the last part has anything to do with him lying to not ride on a metal demon's back? Sorry. But, anyway, regardless, sorry you've misunderstood my intentions but it would be best to let it pass. I'll try to be clearer with my messages from now on because maybe I haven't done enough character development per response (though, I'm sure I'm not the only one). So I'll try making Truon's thought patterns clearer from now on so as to not throw off the hoi-polloi.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 pm

It seemed fine to me but thats just me and I already have no idea what to do with my character maybe shell be useful later *shrugs* Eh maybe just an extra

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Oh yeah, I kept forgetting to tell you this, lifebird, but I luuurve the pic you have for your character. It's so...freaky, but exotic. xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:16 am

Thank you I was looking for one and when I saw that one I said "Thats going to be my picture"

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!