Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Island of Nekos

Island of Nekos

a part of “Island of Nekos”, a fictional universe by Pizzahutmarioparty.

When Five humans shipwreck on a island that isn't on the maps, they find something different living on the island.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Island of Nekos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Island of Nekos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 am

Your moans seemed to show you liked it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:05 pm

DX Stop embarrassing me!
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:21 pm

I'll be back to post again around 5, I have Drivers Ed. :D

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Ugh today was such a logn day!

And you embarass me all the time honey babe

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:54 pm

For some reason I feel really compelled to assure you, Karri that the crescent shaped scar is not just a ploy to have something in common with Akiko. It has a story behind it, The Akiko will most likely call him a moron for if he ever does tell it.

Don't ask me why I felt this way I just did is all.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Hey guys, this is moving to fast for me. I'm having trouble both keeping up and getting inspired, and I feel that this is reflected in my post. Things are only going to get more hectic for me with papers and midterms coming up, so I'm going to have to bow my head and back out. I'm really sorry (I hate it when people join, only to leave a week later), and I want to thank you for making me feel included (especially for our lively discussion in the OOC!). Good luck to everyone and the RP.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Aww I was looking forward to the tension Takeshi would create with the others.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:59 am

No problem, I can understand what you mean. You joined with good intention though, which I am very happy about.
We will miss you~

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Bummer silver Gl with midterms.

And Q you know James wants to be Fly like Aki.

You guys mind if i fill silvers spot?

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:10 pm

I don't mind at all~

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:59 pm

kk submitted the new dood

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Accepted, also guys I may not be able to post for the rest of the day...it really depends. We recently discovered a not so welcomed guest in our house...roaches. -_-

So we ( more like me DX ) are cleaning the house a bit, mainly the kitchen. Ill try to pop in a post though, Q I would reply to your post now, but I would end up making it a one liner. So I am waiting for some one else to post and hopefully will be able to make a decent post~

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:14 pm

kk pizza

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:45 pm

My first thought on reading Karri's post: jerk.

In which I then proceeded to burst into laughter because that was an awesome reply.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Hm Karri I do not wish to be rude, but it seems to me that you may have possibly missed my post interacting with Akiko. It is just before your post of making Dare's hand numb and teasing him. I do apologize in advance if this was not the case.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:14 pm

lol im usually not good at playing jerks but i think im pullin it off in this rp, though Kale isn't really a jerk he just has no sense of personal space.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Haha. And Dare isn't really a bad guy. He's good, he just throws hissyfits from time to time. Like now.

*EDIT*

I edited Dare's looks. I think he's better-looking now. I was getting annoyed with the other picture's hair and it was hard to imagine his actions. Now I can see this guy clearer. x3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Bad new for me guys, my computer caught a virus and my posting abilities are even further limited.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 pm

another guy bites the dust?! the gods of Neko island must favor James greatly.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Hey Q I'm waitin on you bub I'm only gonna wait a little while longer before I reply to Pizza and have Aki leave James behind

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!