Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bishie Island

Bishie Island.

a part of “Bishie Island”, a fictional universe by Listen-To-Me♥.

5 girls are on their way to France when their plane crash lands on an island. They are startled by what they find there, some may not want to leave. [More inside!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bishie Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bishie Island.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:55 pm

I forgot the PM I sent might not work. If it didn't, may I reserve the 5th female spot if it is still open?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:26 am

You all may start posting.
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:53 am

ASDFGHJKL; YAY!
Lets get this partay started! :D

Megumi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:25 pm

YAY!!! -grabs party hats-
[url][/url]

Credits to Myth for the awesome sig ^^

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Lol, who gonna start?

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Uhm.... o.0 -Silently moves the arrow towards Listen-To-Me-

darkengel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belz on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:16 pm

A girl would have to since....they need to crash land first, right? owo
The human brain produces about 2,000 thoughts per hour. owo

Belz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:33 pm

*sigh* Fine I will :3

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 am

Please tell me if you are still active, and Bishies may post because the women just washed up on-shore

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:41 am

I'm still active. I'm kinda waiting for the others to post... o.0

darkengel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:25 pm

I'm still active too - I'll just make Alistair walk around the shore...

Megumi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:50 am

Cortez and I are still here. Her computer is down with a virus and my week's been hectic, so response may be slow; but we're still keeping up.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belz on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:09 pm

I'm active as well, I'll post right nao.

Belz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:46 am

I'll post but I don't know where to squeeze my charry in... x_x

darkengel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:20 pm

I'm active! I just want to push mine in when someone least expects it. XD
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:48 pm

lol surprise attack? XD

darkengel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm sorry, I'm quitting this site. My parents think I spend too much time here, and they don't like the way the site operates. My brothers keep on saying things about the site that I tell them not too, so my time is up. Bye for now!

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!