Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rascall Pines

Rascall Pines

a part of “Rascall Pines”, a fictional universe by shmband.

The staff of Rascall Pines mansion thought their supernatural nature was a safe secret...until the master of the house passed away...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rascall Pines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rascall Pines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Where IS everyone? :(
"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."
Jules Renard
(1864 - 1910)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Agreed. D:
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 am

Sorry guys we have a few people off sick! Probably should have said something here. ^^ Apologies! We're not dead...just "on pause".

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 pm

hmmm okies. phew

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:39 am

Hey guys, I know it's been kind of dead around here--but if any of you are floating around waiting for new posts--i'm recruiting for my new RPG. Check it out if you would like. :)

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/cardcaptors-the-clow-re-opened/

(Oh, Not intending to step on anyone's toes by the way. So I hope no one gets mad I posted this. I just like RPing with you guys. ^.^)

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:46 am

Nah it's all good...I've been tempted to recruit that way before.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:02 pm

I haven't been on because of my mother. She was hit by a drunk driver and is still in the hospital. She is in a coma at the moment, awaiting an operation. So my posts may be on the short side, and probably not their best.
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:00 pm

O.o wow Reianna--I am so sorry to hear that. -hugs- My prayers are with you. I hope she gets well soon.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:35 am

Yeah Reianna my thoughts go out to you and your mother. Hope she recovers soon.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:24 am

Hello, hello, hello, just a note to say I haven't simply dropped out! I took a week away and things didn't quite go according to plan and I so I was left internetless and without the ability to post. I'm back now and will get one up ASAP, just gotta read through and see what I missed, as well as catch up with my other RP's. Never thought a week away would leave quite so much to catch up on...

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!