Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love

Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love

a part of “Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love”, a fictional universe by Maeve.

The vampires are slowly dying out. Now there are only nine left. And one has gone missing? Will you kill the humans...or fall in love with them? *Needs male humans! :O**

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:35 am

Why out of 8 Different players. are GenericUserName and I the only ones playing? . not that im complaining cuz im having a blast. im very happy. i just wanna know why
Signature made by Lee

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:17 pm

I haven't posted as yet as I am a) moving house and b) wondering who the kidnapped vampire is as my char is part of the group that kidnapped him.

But I will try and post tomorrow regardless as I will be in my new place then. Sorry for the delay guys
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:47 pm

This probably sounds a bit silly but I'm not really sure where to begin? Has the vampire been taken already or is that something we do in the rp?

Any suggestions on where I should start?

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Hm... It seems that our GM has gone missing, leaving us with a slight delima, as it is hard to continue the RPG without.
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:44 pm

See that's why I appointed Kugorie to be my Secondary GM. if im away for a few days. like i will be this weekend. then she will take over

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Ok. Sorry everybody- I've been sparsely missing because of real-life dilemas and have only been on enough to reply to messages and maybe squeeze in a few posts or so in varying RPs.
The kidnapped vampire- Miss_G [real sorry I cannot for the life of me spell the name- and the pg only shows the most recent posts], you can play him, sure! I'll accept your character at once.
And I'll post tonight, or tomorrow. Something important is calling me at the very moment, and sadly I must depart. [Wow, I'm feeling poetic.]
I'll also look at all the posts that have been...well...posted, and, um, reply to them? And respond to all y'all.

[Maeve]
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:33 pm

{Hey im gonna be Gone all weekend. i'll Miss yall allot. and will be back ASAP to post again. bye for now}

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Um, Miss_Geneviere, the Kidnapped Vampire is supposed to be a boy, since a human female is supposed to fall in love with him. But if you're convinced, they both can be homosexual, just consult with Belytia, who's playing the human female.

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:35 pm

im back. and whats with the inactivity? did you miss me that much? lol. nah im just happy to be back. this is one of my Favored role plays other than the ones i run

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Yes. The vampire's already been kidnapped. The method can be worked out by you all. And I'll try my best to get on and post for Sita and Seymour. Also, he's not REALLY hunting, that's just Ashlen's "last memory," whilst in his bed, so to speak.

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:39 pm

CageValcor, I have a very important question. Would you mind being the Co-GM for this RP?
I'm not on much- and I feel bad when I can't post every day or even every week. And you seem like you can hold up the RP well.

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 am

Nothing would Make me Happier than to Help you out by Being Co-GM Maeve. i'll send you a Friend request so it's easier for me to message you Quickly if something i do not know comes up. or for if im gonna be away for a few days.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Sadly this RP seems to be dead. :/ Not the first one of mine. I guess all things have their due time. I'm going to keep posting to keep it 'active' anyways.

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 am

im glad to hear that. i love this RP. but i think people are just on Spring break and Stuff. or Summer. they should be back soon enough. allot of them probably got Exams too

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!