Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ways of the Samurai

Ways of the Samurai

a part of “Ways of the Samurai”, a fictional universe by Skittle_Overlord.

There are many ways to live one's life, even among Samurai-restart of Samurai Life

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ways of the Samurai”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ways of the Samurai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:15 pm

and... Finished.

Were just waiting on the Retainer right?
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:54 pm

I can take the retainer if we cant find anyone else. Just bear in mind they wont be as developed as my other guy.

If this is necessary, probably best if you tell me what you're looking for, Skittles.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:54 pm

PFT Kohaku was actually going to be so easy to play, let me pm you.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ippo on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 am

When are we looking to start? I just watched a samurai flick and now I'm all in the zone. lol.

Ippo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Once the Retainer is accepted, seeing as its already been submitted.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 am

posting has started! page 4 and three of Samurai life is the encounter with Kana and Ankoku, and Genkaro and her father, they are quite good actually, you might want to read them ^_^.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:17 pm

WHERE IS EVERYONE!

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:19 pm

I know.....

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ippo on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Sorry, I've been working OT. I'll get something up by tonight.

Ippo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Stop complaining youse two. Genius takes time, ya know.

Anyway, I've posted now, too.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:13 pm

dang sorry i missed a couple days here, events beyond my control and all that crap.. so skittles the RP is going as if Ankoku and Kana already met? as well as Genkaro of course :D

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:57 pm

yep! Kana's post comin up soon

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Apologies for the delay peoples. Work and life have been mental. A post is upcoming, tomorrow. Promise

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:33 am

Skittle, you need a post from Genkaro now?
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 am

it would certainly be nice, he could interject somewhere certainly. Genkaro seems to be more quiet, but that doesn't mean he doesn't interact right?

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:03 pm

i posted too, Ankoku interrupting in his casual manner, sorry it's so short though, I just haven't got much to say ATM

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!