Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Buccaneering on the Inner Sea

Buccaneering on the Inner Sea

a part of “Buccaneering on the Inner Sea”, a fictional universe by mercrutio.

Set in the Inner Sea, a setting published by Paizo, we are a crew of seafaring smugglers looking to make a buck.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Buccaneering on the Inner Sea”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Buccaneering on the Inner Sea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mercrutio on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Alright, I'm new here, but I'm excited to see what your site has to offer! I can't PM as of yet, too low on posts, so please check this thread often for messages.

Corpse of Ruin, welcome to the game! Just one note on an otherwise great CS: The race is Taldan, not Talidan. Thanks for signing up so quick, I hope you like it!
Last edited by mercrutio on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mercrutio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Buccaneering on the Inner Sea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Am interested, will try and make up a CS as soon as I can. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mercrutio on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:56 am

Yeah, Deevious, feel free to write one up, we're definitely still accepting.

Also, for Thorait, the country is called Cheliax. Don't worry about your grammar being perfect, as long as we can understand your meaning I'm happy. It's interesting you chose to be in a Chelaxian orphanage - they're infamous for mindwashing and bringing children to diabolism.

mercrutio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:13 pm

hm I am still busy reading the magician part I had not come by the nations so honestly I didn't know it, this world is new to me sow I need to work it through but I will managed it.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:35 pm

and when do we start posting? Is there a rate of people or a time?

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpse of Ruin on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Sorry! I opened another page and forgot to change that up. Thanks for the welcome. This rp sounds cool. Glad to be in it.
~You've Been Loved~Image

Corpse of Ruin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mercrutio on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm planning on starting wednesday, but I'd like at least four characters. I will put mine up soon, which leaves at least one more person.

Can't wait to get started, I hope everyone has a good time!

mercrutio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mercrutio on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:31 am

Alright, I think we may pick up a few more players in the near future, but for now it'll be the three of us. I'll put up the first post sometime tomorrow, it should be up before too late. Feel free to respond at any time after that post is up!

mercrutio
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!