Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Heart Skips A Beat

Heart Skips A Beat

a part of “Heart Skips A Beat”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

What would happen if you had a spirit animal, but it was more like having multiple personality disorder? In fact, most people that have a spirit animal, feel like there is another being inside of them . . . and that's not even the worst of it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heart Skips A Beat”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Heart Skips A Beat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 pm

may I reserve the female swan.. please, prettty please :)
there nothing to fear but fear itself. Bet you won't be saying that....

when you wake up from your nap and there is a graint spider on you freaken face!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:20 pm

She's taken, sorry
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Oh sorry I wasn't being specific enough. I know the males will know but will they know prior to kissing their mate or after?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Can I have the Male Fox?
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

ImageImageImage

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Sure, and prior

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Sorry I can't do the cougar but I can keep my reservation with the female fox
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 am

Can I please reserve the female cougar?

WheresWally
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 am

yup! ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:36 pm

i'd like to reserve male horse. shouldn't take long to type up
--
and submitted now

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 am

Ok I'll get the owl up soon.
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:27 am

accepted! <3 OH, and I forgot to mention that the females in the RP think that the other horse or crow or whatever is their mate. The RP is going to start the day of the full moon, when the males have to tell their mate who they are. . . .if that makes sense.

((BTW, I adore the male horse!!~))

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:40 am

starting soon?
thanks for adoring my character.. he is honoured :-)
and can i ask.. by this: Male horse- Female crow

Does that mean my character tries to woo the female crow charater?
I don't think anyone is playing one yet...
Last edited by Victorant on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 am

whens the full moon? ?.?

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:16 am

I just started posting, (I made the first post for Suki and Maura)

@Victorant- Yeah, he was supposed to, but I just started posting so I think i'm going to put the two horses together, and possible the two bears together.

@Maybe- I explained it in my first post for Suki. It is noon at the time, but after a little while it's going to be night, and a full moon will be out.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:39 am

There we go! I did a little changing for the wolves, cougar, bear, and horses.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:45 am

Alright. I made my first post..hope its okay?

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:54 am

It's great! I just responded to it with Suki. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 pm

I'll edit my Male bear char to reflect the changes Horseygirl than I'll post.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:23 pm

I have question.... do we live at the school or no?

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Yep. I'm put up the roommates in a bit.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!