Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

So Glad for the Madness

So Glad for the Madness

a part of “So Glad for the Madness”, a fictional universe by -NecroPHILE?.

Murder is in your blood. Death is on your breath. You are a Balazar, a cold blooded criminal. Family is everything, and to betray them means certain death.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “So Glad for the Madness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] So Glad for the Madness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 pm

NOTE: THE CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS ARE JUST MY ORIGINAL IDEAS. THEY CAN BE CHANGED. I kept the age ranges fairly open, so please stay within them

Mains:
Cyrus: Played by –NecroPHILE?
Kerrie: Played by SweetAngelJocelyn
Asher: Played by -NecroPHILE?
Rosemary: [Age 25-30 (same age as Asher); Very much like her brother, but with a clearer head on her shoulders as she does not partake in chemical consumption to the point that he does. Determined, and extremely protective of her usually dumbfounded brother ]
Venice: [Age 15-22; Much more empathetic than the rest of the family. Befriends many animals that escape from surrounding farms or come from the forest. Generally very quiet. Possibly mute? Close with Kerrie.]

Others:
Cyrus's Children: Heaven Leigh (SweetAngelJocelyn)
Cyrus's Lover/Wife: Sydney Lynn (Syn,!)
Asher's Children: Jezebel Addrionn (crybloodredtears)
Asher's Lover/Wife: Cheyenne (SweetAngelJocelyn)
Rosemary's Children: Open
Rosemarys Lover/Husband: Open
Kerrie's Children: Open
Kerrie's Lover: Open

Neighbouring Boy?: Micheal Seram (RON!N)
Other Neighbours?: Open

•CHARACTER SKELETON

Name: Nicknames too, if your character has any
Relation To Cyrus: Son, lover, brother in law, second cousin etc.
Appearance: I prefer descriptions, but, pictures are fine as well, but, they must be REALISTIC.
Normal Duties/Job: Any Balazar over 17 has to be somehow making/helping making money for the family. Whether this be robbing banks, making torture contraptions, selling/growing/cooking drugs, prostitution, making black market explosives...or anything illegal really. There can be multiple, but if you’re doing the same crime as someone else, you’re working together.
History: Breif or long, doesn’t matter. Just give me a sample of your writing/your character’s personality within this.
Random Facts: Anything we should know, since, you know, we’re all a family! : ]
Last edited by -NecroPHILE? on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Every man to his own tastes. Mine is for corpses." - Henri Blot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] So Glad for the Madness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dimentio on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Can i try being Asher, I can have him up later.
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect-but I don't aim to be, but, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
"You gotta love what you do, && believe in what you do. && if somebody doesn't agree, then FUCK THEM♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dimentio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Mayyybe. hahah, I'm very picky with this character as he's my baby <3. Just put up the profile and I'll let you know!

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R0NlN on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:38 pm

SO GLAD THIS IS BACK! Thanks for giving this roleplay a second chance. I'd like to reserve the spot of the "Neighbor Boy" and will re-submit my application.

R0NlN
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:45 am

Can i create a neighbour that wants to join the family business?

Nogond
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:15 am

Could I be a daughter of Asher?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:40 am

Nogond; Unless you play it perfect, your character would most likely be killed off very quickly. Balazars, especially Cyrus, are not very trusting of outsiders. At all, really. But go ahead and submit a character if you really want...

crybloodredtears; submit a character and I'll let you know.

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:22 am

I'm soooo excited for this role-play starting up! :)

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dimentio on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:42 am

*sigh* I really want to join this, but found that i have no time *cries*

Sorry...

Dimentio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:10 pm

That is fine Dementio, if you ever change your mind and the role play is still going, send me a message and I'll see what I can do.

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R0NlN on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:56 pm

I revamped Michael's profile a bit. I know he's not a core character, but he does represent possibly the only moral hero in the roleplay. I intend to play him as such.

R0NlN
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:28 pm

This is really looking like a good cast! ^.^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Thinking I'm going to post up Asher seeing as no one else is showing interest. :] After that, all we need is a Rosemary and we can get this started!

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Yay! One more person. I'm sooo excited!

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Asher's profile is up. Now waiting on a Rosemary and Venice. We can start without a Venice as he'll be quite easy to work in later. If anyone knows anyone who would be interested in playing Rosemary please advertise. :]

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:42 am

Yay! Just one more needed to start. I'm soooo happy that this is back!

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:02 am

Bad storm last night! I hate tornadoes. :(
How is everyone else?

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Ha as the rest of the world is getting wrecked by mother nature us albertans are finally seeing some nice weather. Winter was brutal this year. Either/or if I don't have anyone interested in rosemary by tomorrow we may just start up without her as I'm impatient and don't want anyone to lose interest. If someone could double as rosemary that would be quite amazing. :)?

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:57 pm

I think... I have enough characters myself. lol. Or I would offer to do it. I suppose she could be one of those NPCs that is always around when someone needs her, or never around when someone needs her, lol.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Yeah I figured you would say that haha. If all else fails she will just be an npc- or I could introduce the story with the fact she got killed or something. Either/or I'll give it until tomorrow.

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!