Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Project; Sword of the Fallen

Project; Sword of the Fallen

a part of “Project; Sword of the Fallen”, a fictional universe by Ayame Aoyma.

A .Hack style roleplay.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project; Sword of the Fallen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Project; Sword of the Fallen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayame Aoyma on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Project; Sword of the Fallen"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Eek! I hate new phones where is the collection of games I just put on this thing?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayame Aoyma
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Project; Sword of the Fallen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Yay .hack roleplay, Cubia has to be my favrioute character (his PC form in .hack/XXXX), is there any way I can use him?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayame Aoyma on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Sure, Cannons .hack are more than welcome. Just remember to follow the rules

Edit: This never happened when I jsut whacked it all in the one post (0,0)

Ayame Aoyma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:53 pm

I was going to use Cubia as a result of the virus or a manifestation of the virus, so that they have to kill it to make the virus go. Do you think that's a good idea or should I change it?

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayame Aoyma on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:56 pm

-Nods- I like, I like...go with it since it has peeeked my interest what would happen.

Ayame Aoyma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Glad you like it, i'll write his application now. I have no idea why but I love Cubia so much, too bad he's only really in .hack//XXXX, his PC form is awsome.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayame Aoyma on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Truth be told I have only read some of the .HYack novels but I have played the four part series on hte PLayStation 2 if that counts to anything?

Ayame Aoyma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:21 pm

XD I've only read the manga, .hack//XXXX and .hack//G.U.+

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:59 pm

I need to know if Cubia is okay, I was wondering about the background, I can change it if it won't work. It was either that or Cubia wanted to be able to live in the game as a normal PC. But that sort of didn't make sense, anyway, tell me what you think and if anything needs changing. I also can't think of any abilities.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayame Aoyma on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:24 pm

A bit on the short side, You can ignore login location since your character is a perm in-game only and doesn't exactly login from anywhere in the real world. And his technical occupation would be "User" since everyone in-game would think he is just a nomral player since NPC's are either generic background players or shop assisstants. Other than that I see no porblems. I do however as my opinion wouldn't use data Drain to help others as it would attract unwanted attention from other players and even the admins if they are on their "hunting characters". Speaking of whihc I should add that in somewhere taht Admins/Co-owners get a second character for normal play/hunting cheaters in game.

Ayame Aoyma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Yeah, sorry about the shortness, I might add a bit later, but for now I can't think of anything else. I used what Cubia was trying to do in the manga, well adapted it of course. With the Data Drain, should I erase it, or keep it? But helping I ment, Cubia uses it to destroy the monsters. The only thing about it erasing PCs is that he's a virus and needs something which would cause trouble XD He wouldn't use it on PCs though, it would mess with his plan. I'll change the thing about login and occupation now though.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayame Aoyma on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Keep the skill, I was just expressing an opinion about it (@,@) Waita minute!!! Cubia could be the one that infects monsters with the virus maybe?

Ayame Aoyma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:00 pm

That could work, good idea :D Still I believe he should do it in order to make friends with the others by defeating them. It would work out for his plan.

Black
Member for 13 years

Re: Project; Sword of the Fallen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Is this Roleplay still happening?
--
When you accept reality, you give into it, give in to the power of a system that you can deny--a mockery of all that has come together to bring you where you are today.
~~Argo Yamato

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayame Aoyma on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:41 pm

ArgoYamato wrote:Is this Roleplay still happening?

It can but I need to get more players still and to see if any of the older players who wanted to join.

Ayame Aoyma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:02 pm

That's great! How many players do you need? Is the role of Lead Hacker still available?

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!