Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lupus Camp

Lupus Camp

a part of “Lupus Camp”, a fictional universe by Rose Lyn.

It is almost impossible to enter this country; unless the person happens to have the blood of their Lupus ancestors. This of course would mean that they were ware wolves. (Lupus is the Latin word for wolf) OPEN!!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lupus Camp”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Lupus Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:35 pm

hey will you guys please check out my RP, tell me what you think please.

roleplay/murmer/
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Rose Lyn wrote:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/twisted-t56379.html

Will you guys look at this and tell me what you think? And be honest! also say if i should change something...PLEASE!!!!! I am begging you!

i think the idea is good but it is a bit rough but it should work out well i think.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:58 am

I'll get kotaros friends

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 am

I cant post intell Sunday night Sorry!!

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Alright i posted. Sorry, i have peoples who i share this comp with. and it sucks. so what exactly did i miss, i rushed through most of the posts to try and get a clue as to how i should start. We have a new person and another on the way, which is and sounds wonderful. As for your link Rose Lyn i read it and offered my suggestions on the post screen on the link. sorry i didn't come back to the LUPUS OOC to post it.
ImageI finally found it out, but it still looks weird

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Im on..for now, ill post

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:44 pm

I'm on

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:33 pm

I feel my post may have gone through too late o.0 darn internet today.
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:43 pm

edited*

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:26 pm

btw Mika should be spoken M-e-e-k-a (its just spelt wierd *shrugs*)

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Hey guys, i may be off a lot for then next couple of days. And in case it turns out to be a longer time period then i though then i want Kotaro to be in charge if hes okay with it.

Thank you josuphus i will consider what you have written.

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm all right with it, but any reason why you want ME to do it? I mean I'm pretty new to the site.
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Shit i wasn't able to get to a computer yesterday. sorry. so where can i post in, anything significant happen?

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:43 am

because your the only one who has done an event ^_^ but i should be back to posting regular now. Thank you, sorry i just threw it at you i will actually ask next time.

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:47 am

Can someone up date me, I will probably read it all anyway, but just in case, also I see many one liners, that is bad! Don’t do it anymore! Please ^_^

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Mika and Jay have just been talking really messing about, same for arrow and .... forget name lol

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Is Mika going to decide to face Jay

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah eventually XD

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Hey guys check out my new roleplay

roleplay/dragon-wielder/

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:40 am

Hey everyone. I think we should start the event after everyone heads to bed. I will start it if you want.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!