Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Soul Animal

My Soul Animal

a part of “My Soul Animal”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

You were forced to come to this academy, they say that it's an academy for the gifted, but really... it's for the ones cursed with the soul of an animal....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Soul Animal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] My Soul Animal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "My Soul Animal"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] My Soul Animal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Can I have two characters? A fox(female) and wolf(male) soul animal?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Sure

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:41 pm

can i reserve a cat(female)?

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:31 pm

not trying to rush i but when is the rp going to start, i just wanted to know what prerequisites are in placed for the rp to begin? Just so I know what to check for whenever i check the rp page.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:21 pm

So they don't have to be real animals? Hopefully not. (:
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thuiy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:39 am

I submitted a character. I hope that it is good enough for this roleplay.

thuiy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:57 pm

I'm going to do the first post

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thuiy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:31 pm

I have a very quick question. Are our soul animals visible to others? If so, then can our soul animals fight?

thuiy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Yeah the soul animals can fight. But if a soul animal gets hurt, the person who's Soul Animal it is gets hurt too.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thuiy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Ok. That shouldn't be too big of a problem for me.

thuiy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:39 am

Does this have to be there first year at the academy or can they have already been , and help the fresh meat, so to speak.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thuiy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:33 am

Does someone want to form a relationship with my character?

thuiy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaughterOfTheNight on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Damn, I have to go away for a week... I'll try and get on a computer to post, if I can't then I'll post as soon as I get back...
☠ Death Is Just The Next Step In Life, The Next Big Adevnture ☠

DaughterOfTheNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParanoiaLoser on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:06 pm

I just submitted a character. =D Hopefully I'll get a chance to post tomorrow =)

ParanoiaLoser
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Hey Kellicat, can we have a band? That would be awesome! We could have lead singers and drums and all that. I think the band should probably have 3 lead singers since there's so many people. If we do have one, could Bianca be a lead singer? Please? And maybe we should have a cheerleading team, just for the classic popular girl touch. That would add some rivalry.
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 am

If we do that, I claim a singer/guitarist.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Sure there can be a band and a cheerleading team.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:58 am

Alright, we have drums, guitars, and lead singers(of course).

Band:

Lead Singer 1:
Lead Singer 2: Bianca
Lead Singer 3: Kira

Guitarist 1:
Guitarist 2:

Drums 1:
Drums 2:

Special Effects Person:

Cheerleading:

Cheer Captain:
Cheerleader:
Cheerleader:
Cheerleader:
Cheerleader:
Mascot:

Are the spots okay Kelly? I feel like somethings wrong or left out with this.....

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaughterOfTheNight on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:15 am

I've just got back and posted. I'm sooo glad to be home and have access to the computer again.

DaughterOfTheNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!