Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-Men: New Dawn

X-Men: New Dawn

a part of “X-Men: New Dawn”, a fictional universe by mistsong99.

(Work in progress)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: New Dawn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] X-Men: New Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:42 pm

I couldn't help it I just got to be Gambit too. I just could not see an X-men Rp with out him

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Yes Gambit is approved God he is a sexy beast. Belynta I hope your happy I just could not see a Rouge without her Gambit "cher". I never liked the whole Ice man Rogue pairing in the X-men movies. And was really disappointed that hot piece of Cajun man wasn't in any of the actual X-men movies. They put him in origins and I was like WTF and I was sad because he's my fav X-men.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:49 am

Helloo there fellow Rpers, if the character of Cyclops isn't taken, may I be able to reserve him?

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 am

you most assuredly would be able to reserve him :) welcome to the rp, also I am having great difficulty coming up with a convincing plot. I would value greatly any input you guys have.
Edit: Please please please! I need ideas,
What I have so far is that professor X is presumed dead after he and magnito vanished and so wolverine storm cyclops and jean have begun running classes and maintaining the school. I think it might be a good idea for jean to know about the phoenix and dark phoenix but to have not broken down the walls that professor X put in place.
Last edited by mistsong99 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:55 pm

I am definitely loving Gambit being in this rp, and would love to rp him and Rogue being together! They were my favourite marvel couple!
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:06 am

Hey...I'm sending my Jean character sheeet soon...I can't wait for this Rp:D
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Man we really need some people to sign up for brotherhood characters. I would be Mystique too but I'm already two other characters unless I drop Jubilee and pick up Mystique (we all know Jubes doesn't do much). But I wanted to be an x-men girl that fit my personality and Rogue was already taken so thats why I went with Jubilee. Unless I can use X-23 she pretty cool, she's kind of Wolvie's half ass daughter anyway. And i am very shocked that Wolverine has not been picked up by someone next to Gambit, Wolvie's my second fav(of the guys). I think we need to put out an APB in the Rolepayers wanted forum and see if we can real in some peeps there.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torayama on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

I was thinking that magy/magnito has gained control of the sentinal's and is using them to fuel the war agents man and mutant. but sense we don't have a magy. he could like be controlling them form afar. and they can be like a new design of super sentinel that was built by the scientist the worked on wolverine now in league with magy. that way they are more durable and don't drop like flies in front of Logan.

if you like this I'll offer to play as sentinel's. Why because I like Giant robots

Torayama
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:20 am

Hey Mist I was wondering if you had put a post in the roleplayers wanted forum if not I can do it.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:30 am

Tor, I really Like your idea, it sounds really cool
And rin, feel free to post!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:53 pm

I would be willing to take on a second character- one of the brotherhood.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:58 pm

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Thank you, Looks Great!
Bel, Feel free to submit a character I'll look it over and it will be awesome,
I will be able to put more time in after tomorrow so be ready for some new content on the intro page!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Yay! new content I luvs me some new content.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:42 am

Okay, will do thanks

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 am

I'm thinking of playing Warpath but I am not sure when this will be set, as originally he hated the X-men but then eventually forgave them. So I guess I will wait to see more on the setting before I create a CS for him.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xorn on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Ah...I love playing the bad guys so...may I reserve Sabretooth? I always liked him for some reason :P Also, could I create another mutant on the brotherhood?

Xorn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:26 pm

yes to both questions Xorn! I'm really happy to see new faces :)
and I will have the setting up in the intro soon!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asmodeus on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:47 pm

any idea when this is gonna start up?

Asmodeus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Hey Mist did some one with the screen name Futal_Rage contact you they wanted to make an OC character and I told them to get in touch with you to ask you.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!