Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ranger's Apprentice: Turncoat

Ranger's Apprentice: Turncoat

a part of “Ranger's Apprentice: Turncoat”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

The kingdom of Araluen never expected it. Neither did the loyal Ranger Corps. A betrayal from within their own ranks. (more inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ranger's Apprentice: Turncoat”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ranger's Apprentice: Turncoat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ranger's Apprentice: Turncoat"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Ranger's Apprentice: Turncoat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 am

Hey there Everscale.
I'm ready to join :)
I was in fact considering making a Ranger's Apprentice roleplay myself.
I'm looking forward to play this ;D
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Please advertise to your fellow Ranger-lovers~ We have places to fill!

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:25 am

My younger brother might join! :D
As soon as he figures out a username for the Forum -.-
We've read all book in the series, with number 7 as an exception.
And I'll be pecking at him, to make him write in at least the semblance of proper 'engrish'. ^^

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Thank you very much.
We need at least the second apprentice to start. We don't necessarily have to have the retired ranger.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:17 am

Darn it!
My brother turned it down.
He'd rather play WoW >.<
I feel so embarrased by that statement ._.
Sorry folks!

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:14 pm

hey I submitted a character can you Please see his profile? and by the way it says one of the apprentice spots is open but there is a character for him in the RP? just saying
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 pm

PS my character is the second apprentice

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Ranger's Apprentice: Turncoat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clover61 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 pm

I'd like to participate in this roleplay. I've only ever role played on two sites before, but I've never participated in a Ranger's Apprentice one before. I do have a few questions, though. How strict is the rule to post every single day? I'm sure that I can manage until my family isn't on vacation. I'm also wondering if your character thing means that there's no open spaces for other full fledged rangers and that you only have two positions left. But that doesn't make very much sense to me, considering as of now you have approximately three people that signed up for this role-play.

clover61
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!