Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve

a part of “Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

With the disappearance of Sawada Tsunayoshi and his six Guardians, Reborn must build up a new Vongola family to try and search for them. From scratch.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Uhm... Is it okay to have storm as a second flame type? o.o
[url][/url]

Credits to Myth for the awesome sig ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Actually, the roleplay follows the anime (I can't read manga on my computer), so the Vongola rings never ceased to be Vongola Rings. This... Vongola Gear, or whatever it is, never happened... they're just Rings...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mintmoonshine on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Hey! I'm only new to the website and all but I wouldn't mind giving the Sun Guardian a go? I'll write up an application and submit it and see how it goes from there if that's all alright? (:

mintmoonshine
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:49 pm

i'm almost done with my character... just.cant.think.of.a.damn.box.weapon. >:O
oh, and i also added "Italian" names for my box animal... like they do in the anime. hope you dont mind.
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:21 pm

Hmm.....
Maybe you could just stick with swords.....Although that's kinda boring. X3
How about...er.......

I don't know. >_<
Maybe a naginata?
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:28 pm

I was going to use a naginata....lD
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:38 pm

yeah well rain guardian sticks with any "bladed" weapons. so swords are pretty much the only option... unless i want my character to use a butcher knife or something o-o (creepy..)

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:56 pm

The naginata is a bladed weapon. It's a bladed staff. Much greater range than a sword, though it is probably more difficult to maneuver.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:24 pm

yeah i know. :X

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 am

When is this starting up anyway?
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:11 am

We'll start when I actually have all my Guardians.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:06 pm

cant wait to start, and i finally finished my box weapon ;P

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:29 pm

I think, since most roleplays i ahve played on, when they have reservations die cause no one remembers the roleplay, that we should send a PM to the guys who reserved and remind them incase they have forgotten

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Omg, finally submitted my charry! x_x Sowwy it took so long,

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:50 pm

There, I'm sorry.

I finally updated my character. Sorry if there's lots and lots of grammar and misspelling mistakes.

And if you want me to change the history a bit, I can.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:27 pm

hopefully we can start now :3
unless we have to wait for reborn -___-

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm playing Reborn. X3
Except I asked Ever and she said that I didn't need to make a character sheet for him, since everybody should know what he's like to begin with.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:02 pm

oh yipee :D
ciaossu~~ hehe

edit: wait, reborn wont be saying that anymore.. would he? Since he's back to being an adult now.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:37 am

So... who's posting first?

Cazuki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 am

i think everscale. she said she would be making the opening post.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!