Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

-An Urban Tragedy [remake] CHARACTER SHEETS

a topic in People and Places, a part of the RPG forum.

Character biographies, journals, connections, and other reference guides for any in character information necessary for your players!

-An Urban Tragedy [remake] CHARACTER SHEETS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 am

__"An Urban Tragedy"__
Los Angeles, California. A place that can still manage to glitter with gold even when covered in blood. A place where your dreams come true while the dreams of another are broken. Gangs are a big part of LA, but for these group of people the gang life has always been over-rated. It's as simple as this: I got his/her back to the fullest. You their enemy? Well then you mines too. In this city you're either the 'entrepreneur', the one falling in to peer pressure, the one's who's feared by all, the one who's always at the jumpin' parties- oh, speakin' of parties, did you hear about the one last month?
There was a party at Ana's house, just a typical Friday night. Weed in the air and alcohol in every hand. No one saw it coming..

-BANG BANG

OOC \\\ IC
PLEASE DO NOT POST A SHEET HERE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED & DO NOT POST OOC DISCUSSIONS HERE, THERE IS A THREAD FOR OOC. THANKS :)
Last edited by Aulelei on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: -An Urban Tragedy [remake] CHARACTER SHEETS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 am

ImageAaradhna Emmery Manufekai
Birthday: September 22, 1990
Occupation: I guess you can stay I'm a struggling student just tryna' make it out here. I used to hold a part-time job but ever since I was let go, I've been hustin' on the side. Not an occupation I prefer, but it keeps my pockets full.

Physical Description: one_two_three_four_five
I might just be the tallest female in my family, standing at an elongated height of 5'10 and a proportioned weight that fills my frame and gives me a few curves that compliment my stature. My eyes are a honey hazel which are best viewed in the sun light, surrounded by very thick and long eyelashes. My eyebrows hold a natural arch and are usually shaded in with a bit of eyeshadow just to darken them. I have full lips which I used to get teased for as a child. There is also a small stud piercing just below my bottom lip. I usually coat my lips in thick gloss or sometimes with a simple layer of balm. My hair has been tampered with dye more than once, but now it is just a plain shade of black. My hair is always kept straight and always falls near my waist, never pulled back. When I dress, it's usually comfortably. The way I dress depends on where I'm going. I'm known to wear dresses with sneakers and heels with jeans. A bit backwards, or so my mom says. Also depending on who I'm around, my choice of clothing also differs. When around my brother, I dress as conservative as possible. I don't like hearing his mouth.
Distinguishing Marks/Tattoos: My first tattoo was dont by my best friend Ana and its the only tattoo I actually have. I don't admit this, but I have a fear of needles. Thankfully, codene did the trick the night Ana tatted me. I also have a scar on my right shoulder from an accident as a child.

Brief Background: I was born in Oahu, Hawaii and unfortunately, I wasn't the only child. Kidding.. I was the second child, having an older brother by two years named Joel. I like to call him Jo Blow. I didn't get to spend much time on the island for the reason that my father, Vaea had gotten a job in the mainland. We were headed to Los Angeles, California before I saw my third birthday. It took a lot out of my mother, Kailani to leave her home land, but she knew it was for the best of our small family. We settled in L.A and it was a bit rocky in the beginning. The life here was much faster and more exciting than the life my parents were used to back home.
Years went by and I had to learn to live with the tragedies I was facing almost everyday. I lost a few friends during high school because of drugs or violence, and even almost lost my brother when he was 12. I remember someone saying, It's easier to hate than to love.., well I never take the easy way out. And because of that, I've learned to embrace and love L.A.. to the fullest. Me and the ones I love are far from gang affiliated, we just got each others back. Some call it a 'click' type thing but, I call if family. At some point it clicked in my mind that I needed to leave the streets alone and finish school. I found a part time job and even got a few classes for spring semester of 2010. What I was going to major in, I wasn't so sure. All I knew is there were opportunities out there, and they had my name on them. About a month ago, depression filled all our hearts when Alex was found dead. My brother damn near went insane and Ana.. well she's sad but at times I don't think she misses him as much as she says. As for me, I lost my job. I can't keep up in school and now I'm back on these streets trying my best to do what I have to do to provide for myself and my family. I guess Alexs' death has taken a toll on all of us.
Personality: According to Joel, I'm naive and stubborn. If its not my way, then its no way. I argue every time he throws those characteristics about me in the air, but in some ways he's absolutely right. I have made a few bad choices and I suppose I'm not the wisest girl out there. Then again, I'm only trying to figure out whats best for myself and not everybody else. I see myself as independent, self motivated and determined. Nothing gets in my way from what I want. I can be a bit of a hot head and loose my temper when I'm pushed to the edge and when it comes to arguments I always have to get the last couple of words in. Besides my flaws, I'm kind hearted and giving. I love to share. Whether it be money, materialistic things or even time. I'm known for being a great listener, and am usually on the phone late hours of the night with friends who confide in me. Sometimes it seems I can dish out the best advice, but when it comes to myself, I'm my own worst enemy. I'm loyal and trustworthy and down for my family and friends. I have a big heart, and still trying to figure out how to use it in the right way. Living in a world like this, it's dangerous to put your heart on the line.
Goals & Ambitions: I want to graduate from college with an A.A in childhood education. I want to be a teacher and maybe take my college education further to become and English Literature Professor. Then again, I can reach for the stars, but won't ever be able to touch them..

Relationships: Joel: I love the kid to pieces! Seriously, I do. I don't know where I'd be without him. He bugs at times, you know when he gets in to that whole protective mode but.. thats what big brothers are for. To keep you grounded. To keep you out of trouble. To keep you.. safe. A few people got my back, but not like he does.
Ana: Thats my left hand. She would be my right hand but uh, Joel's already claimed that title. My partner in crime. More than just a best friend, I really see her as a sister. We didn't grow up together and weren't really friends till my brother started dating her. But I'm glad that when he chose to settle down, it was with her. She's always there for me when I need the advice or a shoulder to lean on. Yeah as wild as she can get, I was surprised too when her words were quite uplifting. She's carrying my nephew or niece, and I'm grateful for what she does for my family, especially my brother.
Relationship to Alex:
Your Alibi:
Last edited by Aulelei on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 am

ImageJOEL TULI MANUFEKAI
Birthday: April 25, 1988

Physical Description: Strongly built, but it comes from not eating as diversely as he would want. Day to day, he winds up working hardboiled eggs and spaghetti through his system out of necessity and poverty, and with his job requiring strenuous amounts of hard work, he winds up being very muscular and fills out a shape that the ladies certainly find watchable. He is 6 feet even (once when asked, he said "Oh, probably 5'12'', like almost 6 feet.") and has the typical light brown skin tone of pureblood Hawaiian. His eyes are an unusual blue, like the ocean at dusk, and his hair is dark brown, kept short enough that anybody on his 'kick the shit out of' list won't be able to grab on.
Distinguishing Marks/Tattoos: Scar in his stomach from his first knife fight at 12 years old; tattooed inscription on his back reading, "Ua Mau Ke Ea O Ka Aina I Ka Pono", the Hawaiian state motto meaning, "The Life of the Land is Perpetuated in Righteousness"; seven black horizontal lines tattooed into his right arm, symbolizing the seven men he has killed (but if anyone asks, they are Hawaiian tribal symbols representing whatever he can make up at that particular time); scars about 9 millimeters big across his right torso, from a life-changing case of mistaken identity, when he was the victim of a drive-by shooting, having been mistaken for a Latin King consigliere.

Brief Background: Born on the island of Oahu to parents that had never left the islands of Hawaii, Joel was a bit of a problem child. His temper was like greek fire: any attempt to control it or put it out only made it blaze hotter. He began practicing martial arts at 5 years old, which helped, but he still felt caged and unsettled. When his family moved to Los Angeles due to a promotion at his father's work, Joel felt right at home when Alex befriended him and showed him the lifestyle of South Central LA. It was perfect: the 'Wild Bunch', named after their favorite movie, were a tightly-knit group of tough guys that drank every drink in South Central, smoked every dope north of the equator, fucked everything in sight, and fought anything that stood in the way. They were indeed a crazy collection of miscreants from every corner of rejection in the city, but that's what made them work. Joel's high school life basically comprised of time spent with the Bunch and the time they thought about actually going inside the school building. Joel barely graduated, with the help of his sister, but moved out of his family's house as soon as he collected the money to do so. Since then, he has done whatever he could to stay afloat while he got himself and his homies crunked out.
Goals & Ambitions:He wanted to save up to go to junior college and work his way up to a real school, and continue practicing martial arts with the hopes of doing some stunt work in movies shot around town, but now all of his savings are meant for finding whoever is responsible for Alex's death.

Relationships: He likes to think the relationship with his family is on track and where he wants it to be, but the truth is that he is next in a genetic line of stubbornness that transcends reason on anyone's side. His father is unrealistic and looks to the old ways for guidance, his mother is drunkenly apathetic, and his sister....well, he never got involved with the politics of his sister and their parents, but he tried to watch over her when they grew up, and still tries to hawk over what he can. His friends were not exactly Ivy League material, nor disciplined enough to play sports within the rules, or intelligent enough to hold a decent-paying job, but Joel was fine with it, because they seemed to be the only ones who understood him. He would never admit it, but it felt good to be accepted by the 'gang' crowd and to roll with them wherever they may roam. However, Joel has sometimes found that he does not prefer violence over proper solutions; he can typically be very peaceful, and could say he is somewhat content with himself; however, if someone has an immediate qualm with him, it will be settled so he can have peace of mind one way or the other. This is certainly something that his girlfriend, Ana Garcia, understands and shares with him, but with a child on the way and feelings running amok in the wake of the shooting, Joel doesn't know who he is anymore.
Relationship to Alex: Alex was his first friend when he moved to California at 8 years old, and they had stuck together ever since. Alex had taken Joel under his wing and showed him how life operated in Los Angeles and how to survive the meanest streets of South Central. It would only make sense that Joel would be responsible for carrying out retribution.
Your Alibi: He was at Ana's the time the gun shots were heard. There are several witnesses who cleared that alibi.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verloren on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:36 pm

ImageBrian Andrew Charles
Birthday: July 11, 1988
Occupation: He works on and off as a bouncer at a club. The man's never been great at holding down a job.

Physical Description: one.two || Standing at 6'2", he's a tall and muscular man. His blonde hair is short and spiked atop his head, and bright blue eyes stand out on tan skin that is almost perfect in complexion. His smile is wide, and happy; white, straight teeth another gorgeous thing about him. If you look a little closer at his face, though, his beauty is skewed by the pock marks from when he was a teenager. He used to have rampant acne, and the scars are definitely there.
Distinguishing Marks/Tattoos: He has a scar right below his left eye that, when he smiles kinda looks like a deep dimple right below there. He was slashed by a knife by his father as a young boy.
On his left shoulder, he has a small Tiger with his sister's name written fancily below it. He got it to symbolize his love for his sister, as well as her majestic grace, beauty, and strength.
On his right shoulder he has a small dove with "Emelia", his mother's name, written beneath it. It's to symbolize his love for her, her sweet nature, her beauty, but also the fear she showed all his childhood.
And, over his heart is a black and red heart with the initials K.L.B written in yellow across it. This symbolizes his fiancée who died a few years back, and the fact that she'll never leave his heart, or his thoughts.

Brief Background: He was raised up by Emelia and Camden Charles. His father, Camden, was an alcoholic and had started drinking when Brian was about five and his little sister, Jasmine, was three. Camden abused and beat Emelia until Brian hit the age of thirteen. That's when his old man started on him.

Emelia, scared from all her years of being battered, didn't say a thing. Brian never said anything either and took every hit, protecting his mother and little sister. When he was seventeen, though, his dad took a knife to him and slashed his eye. The had to take him to the emergency room and, there, they couldn't lie about the cut and the bruises adorning every part of his body. Camden went to jail and finally had to pay for the crimes he committed against his family.

Brian grew up, and by the time he was nineteen had his own place, and a good job, and a girlfriend. Their mother had gotten dementia since;so he took seventeen year old Jasmine with him, and they've lived together since. At the age of twenty, he got engaged. Kaylen was the only person he'd really let in this much; and he was head over heels in love. She was killed a week before their marriage, though, in a car accident. He was heart broken, and has never let anyone get that close since, but, now Aaradhna is starting to break through...
Brian still goes to visit their mom in the nursing home every once in awhile; but she's not really that responsive, anymore.

Over the years, he's bounced from job to job, but always makes sure he has enough money to put a roof over his and Jasmine's head and keep food on the table. He wants her to have a good life. Go to college, get and education, a great job and someday make a name for herself. He's happy right now just protecting and supporting her; though she definitely doesn't ask for it.

Personality: Brian's a pretty chill guy, although he does tend to get himself in bad situations. He's always been the type to find trouble, whether he's looking for it or not. He's not a bad guy, persay, but in no way is he a saint. He likes to push people's buttons, he jokes around, teases, and definitely finds it amusing when his antics annoy someone he doesn't like. That's another things about Brian; he's not exactly a 'people person'. He mostly just keeps to himself and if someone pushes themselves into his life he'll check them out and see if they're worth keeping around. Most people, though, aren't. He mostly spends his time looking out for his sister and working.

Goals & Ambitions: He wants to settle down, but that would include keeping a steady job; which he's not good at. He really wants to own his own club, for teenagers, and start a family with a beautiful girl. But, he doesn't forsee that in the near future.

Relationships: Joel Tuli Manufekai:: Frankly, they're enemies. Brian's never liked Joel, and as far as Brian's concernerd, Joel's never liked him either.
Ana Jeanette Garcia:: They're neutral. He's got no problem with the girl, and she seems sweet enough; but since she's dating Joel he's not gonna go try and be friends with her.
Aaradhna Emmery Manufekai:: The love of his life. Unexpectedly, they started hanging around each other after Alex's death, and now he can't live with out her. She's his best friend, his almost girlfriend, his everything. He's scared to lose her, but then again, he hates straining her relationship with Joel; all because he loves her.
Jasmine Marie Charles:: She's his little sister. He loves her more than anything and has a little bit of an over-protective personality around her.
Relationship to Alex: They weren't ever really close. The tension between Joel and himself kinda set him and Alex up to be enemies as well. He didn't like the guy, to be honest. Though, it's not like he wanted him dead...

Your Alibi: He was at home alone, his sister was gone walking her dog. No witnesses can confirm that, except his sister saying he was home when she left.
Jeffrey!
Dreaming Forever
Imagine That!
LovelyRose
UCTigerette
theelonedamian
OriginalSix
WeCameAsRomanss
Music
Tæfaros
RaeRaeButterfly
Fantasygirl

10/19/10
I'm not -sick- of you (yet) is this as g o o d as it gets?

aka| chaoticsunrise

Verloren
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 pm

Jasmine Marie Charles
Birthday: November 5, 1990
Occupation: Jasmine has had multiple jobs never really keeping one long enough, perhaps it caught on from her brother who knows. Jasmine is although saving up to go to college. Seeing as she is into music and well at it she's been wanting a job like that. Mostly though she's been working part time at cafe's and being cashiers at grocery stores. At the current moment she holds a part time job during the day as a worker at a movie rental place and when she doesn't work there she'll do some entertainment in a little cafe three times a week.

Physical Description:One-two-three-four.
Jasmine is not the most attractive girl out there but she does look beautiful in her mind. Jasmine is slender and always has been, she never really seems to gain much weight or muscle no matter how hard she tries. Jasmine's feet and legs are surprisingly soft and they are also petite, her feet are size seven if not six and a half and her feet have always been that small since the age of twelve. Altogether really Jasmine is petite she stands at the height of 5'3" and that is quite small seeing as she is twenty now. Jasmine doesn't have the best figure ever and it is most certainly not an hour glass figure although she can't complain she still has a bit of a figure. Jasmine has a natural wave to her hair and it's always been a dirty blonde color except when the sun hits it, it seems to have a more of an orange color to it but she thinks it looks cool. Jasmine also has a little bit of freckles but they only seem to appear in the summer and spring. On her face she has light pale blue eyes that sit there and glance at everything.
Distinguishing Marks/Tattoos: Jasmine only has two tattoo's other than that she really doesn't want anymore. Her first tattoo is a yellow flower that starts at her upper back in between her shoulder blades and then the green stem goes down her spine to her middle back. Her other tattoo is a music note that's on the right side of her chest. As for any markings and such Jasmine has one burn mark that goes up her wrist to her elbow. She got this due to the fact when she was six her mother and her were having a little dress up tea party and her mother has spilled hot chocolate on her.(They used hot chocolate instead of tea.) Then she also has a small scar on her arm from stitches when she was younger. Other than that she has no other markings or tattoo's.

Brief Background: Jasmine was never raised by her father Camden, it was always her mother Emelia that raised her and when her brother got older he also took care of her some what. Brian is her older brother and ever since she could walk and talk she always looked up to Brain and tried to do what he could.

As a little girl Jasmine would always like to dress up and have some form of a tea party. One day while she was having one her mother came in with the hot chocolate that would be used for tea. When her mother came in with the hot chocolate her own father, Camden had pushed her mother and there for all the burning hot liquid was washed over her wrist to her elbow. Jasmine had screamed so loud that it could probably be heard through out the neighbor hood. Finally she was treated and since then has always had the burn mark to remind her of that little past of hers. Growing up Jasmie watched her father beat on her mother and then eventually when she was eleven and Brian was thirteen, Brian had started to be abused by her father. Jasmine was quite lucky that she was never beat to the point she was bleeding or such.

While her father wasn't beating up her mother or brother and her brother was at work, her father would try and grab her and sexually abuse her but after the first time it happened Jasmine made sure that when ever her brother went off to work that she'd hide in the one place she knew her father would never find her. It was a good thing she hide there because she was never found when hiding there. Jasmine was scared though because when she was fifteen her father had went to the extreme and pulled a knife out on Brian. Jasmine loved Brian to pieces and couldn't stand to see him get hurt like that.

As for high school life well Jasmine had a fairly great high school life. She wasn't bullied by anyone and almost everyone had liked her as a friend of some sort. Jasmine was never a straight "A" student but she did get mostly all B's and had the odd C+ in there. As for any talent shows or singing contests within the school Jasmine would always be in them and she'd sing or play either piano of acoustic guitar. Jasmine also had a very loving boyfriend in high school from the start of high school until mid way of grade twelve. Jasmine had dumped him because she just couldn't take being with the guy anymore and she had also been cheating on him and felt horrible so she went with the other guy but they didn't last very long. After high school like a few months or so after her mother was taken away from her and sent off some where else and seeing as she had no where else to go her older brother Brian took her in and she was grateful for it. She never did have enough money to go off to college so now that's what she's trying to do.

Personality: Jasmine is very kind and has a huge heart. Jasmine doesn't really like too much violence but she can't do anything about it. Jasmine has always loved to show her true emotion in her singing and never out right like everyone else and if she is to cry she'll do it alone where no one can hear or see her. Jasmine also loves to be creative and she is often seen making up a new song of hers with her instruments she does own. Jasmine tends to be very defensive of her brother so when ever he gets blamed or something she defends him because honestly it doesn't seem like he'd hurt anyone unless they did something to someone that he cared about. Jasmine can be very stubborn most days but she tries not hurt someone else but she always ends up hurting someone. Jasmine also loves to run down the street with her dog and she has him off the leash because her dog is a very kind and gentle dog and not one to bite your hand off or anything.

Goals & Ambitions: Jasmine wants to become a music artist and is working towards that high goal of hers. She plans on saving up enough money to go to college she has promised her brother she would to make him happy. Jasmine wants a family of her own one day when she's a bit older.

Relationships:
Ana Jeanette Garcia; Jasmine isn't really that close to Ana but Jasmine is an acquaintance of Ana's.
Joel Tuli Manufekai; Jasmine doesn't really know Joel much just the fact that Joel is blamming her brother for Alex's death and that gives Jasmine the urge to punch Joel in the face over and over again.
Aaradhna Emmery Manufekai; Aaradhna being her older brothers girl friend Jasmine knows her and gets along with her but Jasmine is not exactly a friend. Jasmine talks to her a bit but hardly ever because really they don't have all that much to talk about.
Brian Andrew Charles; Brian is Jasmine's older brother and Jasmine loves him to pieces and she couldn't imgaine what her life would be without him, he's just done so much for her and she doesn't think she'll ever be able to repay him for it. She is doing him a favor though and trying to get into college.
Relationship to Alex: No one really knows of her relationship with Alex but her. To everyone else it seemed as she was hardly a friend to him, truth be told she was actually a really good friend of Alex's. She even thought they'd become something more but unfortunatley he died and nothing became of it. After Alex's death Jasmine did care but she saw no point in getting depressed about it because stuff liked this happened all the time and it always had a reason for happening. Jasmine was also made to believe that emotions such as depression and sadness show weakness and there for no one should know it.
Your Alibi She wasn't home, she was out walking her chow chow, Rocky, when the gun shots were fired. No witnesses can confirm, but she was cleared because no evidence could target her as a suspect.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrobeLight on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:43 pm

ANA JEANETTE GARCIA
Birthday:May 15,1989
Occupation:I was a full time student doing modeling here and there on the side, pero since I got pregnant? I cut my school hours this semester and took up a job at the beauty salon doing hair and nails. Not exactly what I imagined I would be doing, but 'least I'm gettin' money right?

Physical Description:|One|Two|Three|Four|Five|
Clearly I'm not the tallest bori' in this set, pero I'm tall enough. I stand maybe at 5'2, a little shorter than that blanquita Jasmine. I wasn't heavy, shit Joel could carry me on his shoulders like a sack of apples, now though... I probably weigh six-hundred pounds. I'm not really showing or anything, but my jeans don't fit like they used too. I been having to wear Joels hoodies so I can walk with my jeans undone freely. My eyes are, in fact green. I remember everybody was hatin' saying my sh*t was fake, but I am nothing but real. My bottom lip is fuller than my top lip so it always looks like I'm pouting about something. I tattooed my brows on a few years ago, I did a good job too. My hair is naturally black but I dyed it a while back and I've just been letting the color fade back to natural on it's own. Dress wise, I don't dress up to much anymore. I'll wear my jeans occasionally. Usually it's a pair of my Nikes, I always keep my shoe game tight, and a pair of sweats.

Distinguishing Marks/Tattoos:My one and only tattoo is on the back of my right hip. It's the simple features of Hello Kitty, and says Hello Kitty underneath it. On the back of my neck is a white scar from a car accident I was in 'bout a year ago, my a** went right through the window.

Brief Background:Man, my life. I was born in The Dominican Republic to Zuela and RaNaldo Garcia. Of three bada** kids, I was the youngest and only girl. My brothers all left to the streets as soon as we arrived in L.A, I was three or four maybe. My eldest brother Tuti was shot right in front of me when I was seven, I'll never forget that day or the burro who put that bullet in his chest. Growing up in L.A especially, I remember loosing friends left and right damn near every weekend, I mourned over 'em all pero eventually after loosing so many people, you just go numb. Since I got to this place I've always lived by that Smile Now Cry Later Shit, and lately that's all I've been doing is smilin'. Before all this mess went down with Alex and me getting pregnant, I had it all. At least all I wanted. I had Joel, Aaradhna, and Alex. Shit, I was even a model on the side for some of those local boutiques, all the while top of my class at the University. But then, I messed around and got pregnant. I didn't want to tell Joel, but I had no choice. He accepted it, or at least he looked like he did. I had everything planned out, I was rising back up but that night... It's been a month, since that night Alex was killed. I cried when Joel said he found him, three tears tops fell from my eyes. I hurt believe me I did, but showing weakness, won't fly with me. I cried every time I was alone for three weeks after his death. At the funeral, I didn't cry, I didn't even look at his body. I couldn't. Now I'm walking around here carrying my little girl or boy, working my ass off to get a better place for me, and to get Joel off the streets. When this pain will end for us all, I'll never know.
Personality: Saying I am me should be just enough, but strangely, it's not. I can be outspoken at times and blunt, which has gotten me in plenty of fights in the past, even getting my ass handed to me once. At times i can be whiny. That;s only because I won't take no for an answer, I will literally kick and scream if I don't get my way when I really want it. That's gotten me slapped a few times too. I help out when i can, reluctant as i am too, i will hand out money if it's needed. keeping the mood happy and live is what i do, I am the one who originally started getting parties crunk way before lil' John.
Goals & Ambitions: I want out of here. If going back in time was an option, I sure as hell would, and I'd drag Alex to the store with me. Pero, being here now only going forward, I just want to graduate from college and be a good mother to my child if I keep it.

Relationships: Joel: No matter how much he ticks me off, or I tick him off, I will love him forever. Though lately, I'm not so sure if he feels the same way about me.
Aaradhna: Chale! This is my girl. As I grew closer to Joel, I grew closer to her. Mell she let me of all people tattoo her. I'd give an arm for this girl if it came down to it.
Jasmine: I'm not so close to her, I know her we talk, and we chill at times, pero not like a friend or anything, just an aquaintance.
Brian: I know the kid through Jasmine, I don't recall ever holding an actual conversation with him, and don't plan on it.
Relationship to Alex:I knew Alex mainly through Joel. Alex was a good guy, a partier, but he was a good guy.
Your Alibi:I went to the store to buy more alcohol. There was a witness and the cops cleared me

StrobeLight
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!