Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shugo Chara: Guardian of the Heart

Shugo Chara: Guardian of the Heart

a part of “Shugo Chara: Guardian of the Heart”, a fictional universe by Listen-To-Me♥.

Easter and the Embryo were destroyed long ago. The newest guardians thought that there would be nothing to worry about, but hell were they wrong.[NEED 2 PEOPLE NOW]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shugo Chara: Guardian of the Heart”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Shugo Chara: Guardian of the Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shugo Chara: Guardian of the Heart"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Shugo Chara: Guardian of the Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Could you...reserve the Queen for me? I'll start making it right away...
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Wait, did I put Queen...I'm sorry, I meant Ace. D:

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Its ok, x3

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Who did you get help from? or did you do this alone? this is really good not even for an 11 year old, for anyone.! Can i reserve the Jack please?
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Can I reserve the Queen's chair? Please and thank you =)
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:49 am

Haha, We are triplets so we all came up with the Idea ourselves.

Yes you two may reserve those spots.

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Just a quick question...Is it possible for the Ace to have 2 charas or not? I'm just wondering...I only have one right now, but I just wanting to see if I'm allowed to.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueGrit on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Well, Ive been in a few SC Roleplays before, and I've got to say, this looks like the best so far. I'd like to reserve the king. I'm always the king XD

TrueGrit
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetHubris on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi, this looks like an interesting RP, I'd love to join. :3 I'm interested in applying for the Female Pawn from the Retsae Guardians so if you don't mind, could you please reserve it? Thank you~

Also; is there any difference between the Pawn and the Follower or are they both the same?

SweetHubris
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:57 pm

@PrincessBoy; Yes he can have up to 3, but no more than that.

@TrueGrit: yes you may

@SweetHubris: Im sorry, Her spot was just taken. The difference is that the Pawn is forceabily working for Retsae and the Follower is doing it because they want to.

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetHubris on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:38 pm

That's fine. Is the Female Follower taken as well or can I take that spot? I have the application ready to submit~
Thank you for clearing that up, I'm sure my character fits the Follower position anyways. xD

SweetHubris
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:54 pm

I'd appreciate it if someone would double up and be 2 people, thanks x3

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:26 pm

I can make another character~! Reserve me for male follower?

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 am

If need be, I'll be the Retsae Leader.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Ok you two, I shall put you down for thoses roles. And thanks!

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:09 pm

does the retsae leader have any guardians?

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Yes, just one. and Don't include a picture in the profile don't evn describe what they guardian looks like just send only me a picture of it.

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:11 pm

I feel like such a jerk for doing this... But Im going to have to bow out before this thing starts... Just because i dont think ill be able to keep up with this one, because im in so many other roleplays and i have school to attend to, and seeing as how this one hasn't started yet, you still have a chance. good luck people, And im truly sorry.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Aww Poo...

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!