Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rage: The First Cut

Rage: The First Cut

a part of “Rage: The First Cut”, a fictional universe by sean-senpai.

Living in an apocalypse has its ups and downs. For example, you may have swarms of uncontrollable, angry creatures that were once human beings after your blood... but there's no such thing as queues, and you never get a parking ticket...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rage: The First Cut”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Rage: The First Cut

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sean-senpai on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rage: The First Cut"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~Sean-senpai
~~~Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sean-senpai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Rage: The First Cut

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:05 am

Hell, sounds like fun to me. I'll try to make a character tomorrow or late (sort of half done) now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:31 am

Draft done and sent. Mabye more work on later.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:55 am

I think we can start with four people that is a good start

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:22 am

Character submitted

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Im ready whenever you guys are. Ill post after the first post.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Can I still get in on this?

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Ya, I think you can.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:04 am

well who is going to start? I think that that honer is fore the GM of this role play.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:42 am

Patience, I'm sure when Senpai is ready they will post or at least let us know when we can being.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sean-senpai on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Hey folks, sorry for not being as attentive as I should. Suffering a little bit of depression. (replace 'a little' with a synonym of 'hellish')

This will get started soon, I swear, but the problem is I no longer have a specific location. The original gameplay would start in Washington DC, a few years after the outbreak, and the first 'episode' in the saga would be simply to escape to the Russian-run safe-zone in LA, but a lot of people seemed to have problems regarding distance, and also connotations of fuel reserves, and somehow began a dispute on how long after such a disaster the reserves of oil on earth would last... =P so I put it to you guys who have been accepted to think up some good locations, unless you are fine with the whole DC to LA shiboodle, in which case we are right as rain.

Hmm, I can smell this turning into Left 4 Dead, but I must say I was also thinking of this. Rustle me up a profile for it, and let's see how it goes.

sean-senpai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:31 pm

I would say like from San Francisco to Los Angels. Closer and the environment is so varried around there. Plus the weather really helps the decaying process of zombies. (Moist/tropical environment = rotting flesh)

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I agree with Sorence. Washington DC is a very long way to go, especially if you're like my character and want to avoid most others.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:37 am

Agrees

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:36 am

Although I reccomended it, I would rather start in San Rafael. It is still pretty close to San Farncisco, but we get to go across the Golden Gate Bridge

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pillow on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 pm

This looks interesting. I may join.

Pillow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:22 am

Would just like to know when we will begin this roleplay, I am excited to see where this goes.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:34 am

Ya, but I'd like to go after the first post. So whoever wants to go, I say go for it.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deined on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Can someone help........I posted my character and it sent me a message that I am now part of the RP but I sill can't post without the "you need to submit a character to post a reply to this RP", I am confused!

Deined
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!