Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never gunna be in love, or am I?

Never gunna be in love, or am I?

a part of “Never gunna be in love, or am I?”, a fictional universe by ~Nutty~*Green Neko*.

In a mental institution eight teens battle against everything ( workers, diorders, and other obstacles.) to find the one they love. Will you find your cure and happiness, or be trapped within the white walls forever?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Never gunna be in love, or am I?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Never gunna be in love, or am I?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:48 pm

My name is Risa, and thanks but you didn't have to fix it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Not to sound rude or anything, but crybloodredtears, you completely ignored thecrazyfrenchlady's post. I mean she was standing right there interacting with yall, and you just completely ignore it.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Hah, they probably just posted at the same time, it happens. I'm glad that Asher is going to get more meds and an appointment because that was what i wanted. More the reason for me to make him spasm out crazily.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:03 pm

if you are all cool with it, i will try and get each of your characters to have an appointment with Dr.Bentley. Its up to you whether these actually make your character feel any better or worse. If you want Dr. Bentley to do anything to your character please do not hesitate to ask. Im purely here as a catalyst for your disorders and battles.
Image Imageǝlƃuɐ ʍǝu ɐ ɯoɹɟ sıɥʇ ʇɐ ƃuıʞool sı The.Crazy.FRENCH..Lady

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:21 am

Oh I think Asher will have a grand time talking to Dr. Bently.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:23 pm

deathrisesagain: I didn't mean to but I posted a few minutes later than her. I didn't exactly think about refreshing the page before posting. :s
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:05 pm

If this doesn't get moving, I'll have to quit. I don't have time for a RP that is dead.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 pm

It's fine. I understand.

bloodymummy: It isn't dead yet, you said you'd post yesterday, i might be wrong, but you're a day over due....

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 am

I know, but I didn't post because no one else did that day.

And I haven't posted because I have severe mental issues, which leads me not to have much contact with people. Thank you very much, and I'm busy with a very interesting RP i started.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby icey9889 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:47 pm

sorry guys i had family problems so i couldnt post but ill post a part now.

icey9889
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby icey9889 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:03 pm

i posted a part is this RP dead??????

icey9889
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:54 pm

well...apparently RPG loves my posts that much it flipped out and copied my last post twice. sorry guys, random glitch attack. Hope no one takes offence to me removing the nurses for a bit, hope to get this moving a little and get you all interacting with eachother some more. x

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:12 pm

c'mon guys, lets not give up on this, seems to always be the same people posting.

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!