Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Crystal Seas of Atlantis

The Crystal Seas of Atlantis

a part of “The Crystal Seas of Atlantis”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

Found on a rocky beach in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, tangled in sea-weed, left unconscious by a vicious tropical storm, two mermish childred have opened new gates of possibility to the world of marine biology.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Crystal Seas of Atlantis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Crystal Seas of Atlantis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:33 pm

It's perfectly fine. Yes, the public has been informed about the merfolk.

Just waiting for Kai to post before I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:07 pm

heh sorry that took so long I was in NYC for the afternoon and was posting from my phone XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saiwalo on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:25 am

Whee, characters are all coming together! :D Couple more posts and hopefully we can have everyone tied in.

Apologies on my part too, I think most of you are U.S.A. folks and I'm over in England so my hours might be a bit weird. I'm a bit of a night owl though so hopefully won't slow things up too much. :3

saiwalo
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:42 am

I'm just going to assume that Nerissa is going to get transported to the aquarium with Nerin and Kai.

I can wait until the interaction between Nerin and Adam is over first. X3

Just to move things along~~
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saiwalo on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Aaand everyone's linked in! :)

saiwalo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:42 pm

>.< I love Adam.

Adam: *trips, falls on someone, looks up* Nausicaa! Mermaids!
>.<
When she stops being so unfriendly, Nerin will adopt a new nickname for him. "Moron".

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saiwalo on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:52 pm

He's such a dork. It's fun to write!

And haha, Nerin has full permission to call him whatever in the world she wants. It is tempting. XD

saiwalo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:45 pm

And Nerissa's just like
"....YAY!!! I FOUND HER!!! :DDDD"
*doesn't care at all for the fact that he had just been tranquilized. XD*

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Saiwalo: I thought I should let you know, Nausicaa has been given permission to visit the mermaids. The head scientist knows her and thinks she's most likely to make a connection.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saiwalo on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Oh, ha, OK. Thanks. I'll change that bit now. :)

saiwalo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Ever you aren't waiting for me right? Because I don't think it's Kai's place to greet Nerin's mate first... >.> I'm trying to clarify Kai's character in my mind as well... he hasn't been nearly as open as I've wanted him to be so far. I'm blaming it on initial shock for now...

there are 5 characters.... and even then I can't remember all the names, I've got Nerin, Kai, and Adam down but the other two are practically the same, Nautica and Nerissa?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Nerissa is Nerin's mate. :)
And my characters name is Nausicaa. Like, I don't know if you've read the Odyssey. Or if you've seen Nausicaa of the valley of the Wind - a Miyazaki film.
It can get a bit confusing. xD
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:09 am

*laughs* Yeah, I was waiting for you~ Until Akai-Pyon pointed out to me that you were waiting for me, too~ >.< So then I posted.
Yeah. Nerissa and Nerin are mates. You can remember it by the fact that they'd both have the same nickname - Neri.
Which, by the way, I believe irritates them both to no end. *nod*

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:24 am

Also...

Gorie and Saiwalo...

I sent information to the roleplayers of mermaid on the culture and anatomy of mermaids, in this roleplay. It was my intent to make it so the humans didn't know about it...
But...
If you guys want to read what I sent the others, I'll send it to you?

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saiwalo on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:53 pm

It's totally up to you. If you think it'd be more effective for the RP, go for it. :)

I guess it'd give me something to read while Adam is out of the picture, squid shopping. XD Random squid drama is random.

saiwalo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:31 pm

I know your characters are all filled, but I won't lie and say that this is a pretty fun read. If I were to submit a character, is there any chance of joining?

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saiwalo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:42 pm

If anyone's waiting for Adam's turn, I'm going to leave it for another round of posts or so before bringing him back in so just go ahead. :)

saiwalo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Hey guys. I apologize for not posting in a little while. I just had a really rough break up, and I'm not in the best of places... :/ I'll be making a post tonight though.

Thank you for understanding.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:37 am

It's really alright. Post when you're ready.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:44 am

heh I totally use my Marine Bio knowledge in that last post. I led quite a few squid dissections last summer and I'm aspiring to be a Marine biologist! I implied that it was loligo squid if we're being technical :P

D: I haven't posted much lately sorry bout that.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!