Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Echoes of Darkness

Echoes of Darkness

a part of “Echoes of Darkness”, a fictional universe by amber_the_poet.

Darkness is rising, threatening to consume our world. Seven teenagers have the ability to stop the Lord of Darkness from taking over. But will they be able to succeed, or will they die trying?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Echoes of Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Echoes of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amber_the_poet on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Echoes of Darkness"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

amber_the_poet
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Echoes of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Markad on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:11 pm

I'd like to reserve boy 2, i'll have char up later today, im kinda busy right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Markad
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Hey Amber~! Can I reserve girl 1 please? I'll have her up tomorrow ;)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakuro_Ukimaro on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Hallu^^;
Can I reserve girl three? There's no way I can get girl two.....U-U
This RP sounds fantabulously amazing.
Always bring a banana to a party.
Always.

Sakuro_Ukimaro
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:05 pm

can i reserve girl two? :P awesome roleplay!!!!! :D

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amber_the_poet on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

@ Markad, Annaky, and AnimeGirl: Absolutely! :) Just put the char's up whenever you get the chance :)

@ Sarkuro: Sorry, I'm playing girl three. You could play one or two of the boys?

amber_the_poet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:54 am

Can I reserve Boy Three?

songstar13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amber_the_poet on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 am

Yup, boy three is open as of now.

amber_the_poet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amber_the_poet on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:05 am

Ok, so as of now, other than needing everyone to submit character bios (don't worry, i'm not trying to pressure you :P) we need people to play boys 1 and 4. I guess no one wants to take on the job of the bad guys :P I may have to play them I guess.

amber_the_poet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Alright, my character application has been submitted. :)

songstar13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 pm

I wouldn't mind playing Dreier; might I reserve him?
I'm not sure about being "advanced" but I'll try my best.
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amber_the_poet on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 am

Mauve...your roleplay example was amazing! You can play Dreier :)

amber_the_poet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:52 pm

D:

What happened to all these people who reserved characters? I'm really interested in this roleplay, so I hope we can start as soon as possible.

songstar13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Tue May 31, 2011 3:32 am

There has been no activity in this roleplay for a while, so I was wondering if it's even still alive. :/

songstar13
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!