Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Thieves Guild

The Thieves Guild

a part of “The Thieves Guild”, a fictional universe by akai-pyon.

Internationally well-known, the Thieves Guild is the top of its class. Only the best of the best can get in. Each year, a class of over one hundred vie for the spots made available...this year, it's no different.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Thieves Guild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Thieves Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Thieves Guild"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Thieves Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:38 pm

This looks real cool. Could I reserve the second Mental Female?
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Hey akai! I already sent you a PM with my character reservations, but I had another query that I'm sure would benefit everyone interested.

What's the general timeframe of the story? I'm thinking about what weapons to give my characters, but I can't be sure based on the description whether guns or any sort of machine would be appropriate.

I assumed that the mention of scientists hinted at a more modern to post-modern setting, but I figured that it would be better to ask now than to assume and regret it!

Thanks! :)

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:44 am

Um, at the risk of sounding ignorant, I'm going to ask this question: What's a hex code? :3 Sorry if I sound like newb...i'm really not. Just a bit oblivious. ^^;

songstar13
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:09 am

I should have asked first but I sent In a character sheet for a female Thief in the physical category. and I didn't understand the Hex code thing either....
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:25 am

The Hex code thing is to keep things organized. PM me with the hex code that corresponds with the color that you find is good for your character and I'll put it in a code that you will use in every post.
It'll make more sense once I get my characters in.

And all are reserved~
Make sure you get your characters in within 48 hours~~

EDIT: The time period....er....well, I was thinking more along the lines of a fantasy-esque world, so that there wouldn't be guns, but more like bows and arrows and magic and the sort. >_<

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Tyrone Hawke added! I'll get to my skills thief sometime soon!

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsarminaSilvertrap on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Um...Could I be like, some sort of detective antagonist person? You know, someone who tries to stop the theives, but is usualy deafeated anyways? And it's okay if I can't...

TsarminaSilvertrap
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphimLullaby on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:59 am

Can I reserve a Female Skill~?

SeraphimLullaby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Are you going to wait until all of the slots are filled before we begin, or let people trickle in?

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:15 pm

I dont know how to work the hex code, do I just tell you which one I want or do I send you something and if Im sending it how do I do that???

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 pm

WhatYouDontKnow wrote:I dont know how to work the hex code, do I just tell you which one I want or do I send you something and if Im sending it how do I do that???

Click on the link he provides for the Hex codes, you should see a box in the center entitled "The Hex Hub." Click on one of the hues, and it will take you to a bunch of different shades corresponding to that particular hue. Pick an individual color you like, and to its immediate left should be a '#' symbol followed by a 6 character sequence of numbers and/or letters. Copy/paste that, and PM it to the GM.

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:01 pm

I'm gunna have to back out of that spot I have reserved, unfortunately. It's very interesting, but life is kicking my ass currently, and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to dedicate the amount of time and effort into this as I'd like.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:24 pm

hey, i hope i can make a good preformance as Zath, the best Katar weilder around, (lol)

hey, could you change that open spot for male skill stealing to closed with my name taking it please???
Life is what you make of it, I'm doing pretty good, what about you?

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:25 am

*obligatory motivational poke*

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:57 pm

could we please start the roleplay PLZ???

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:01 pm

and also, is there a reason my charecter wasn't accepted into your roleplay???

zath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layton Round on Wed May 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Just out of curiosity, what would the tense be in? I know I haven't been accepted yet, just wanted to get a feel about this. I'll be reading it regardless of whether I get in or not :)

Layton Round
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Thu May 05, 2011 11:46 am

^^ Dude, this guy hasn't been back in a while, I'm thinking this RP is dead as a doorknob.

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layton Round on Thu May 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Dang. I got all excited. :| Thanks for letting me know. My first RP prospect on this site turns out to be dead; kind of a bummer. :/

Layton Round
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!