Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: New Dawn

X-Men: New Dawn

a part of “X-Men: New Dawn”, a fictional universe by mistsong99.

(Work in progress)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: New Dawn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] X-Men: New Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asmodeus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:02 am

have an idea for a char younger male 16-18 new to the team just joined thing not too sure how stuff works here but i am experienced RPer and had idea for xmen char just couldnt find game to use him in till now......?maybe?.......let me know

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asmodeus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:50 am

Hey finally sent my Jean Grey character but misspelled her name dammit I wrote Gray instead of Grey SORRY
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ligiahag7902 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:11 am

mistsong99 wrote:This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "X-Men: New Dawn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Such a very amazing link!

ligiahag7902
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Rin, no one by that name has contacted me as far as I am aware but i will keep an eye out...

For sure asmodeus, just submit and I will take a look :) also we are waiting for more brotherhood characters and I have to finish an essay and then we can begin

Dont worry about it shadowcat

and I don't understand ligiah.....

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asmodeus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:57 pm

what is the synopsis about?is it something we have to use all the time is it like an entrance or something? and i need to find a place where i could get a good pic for my char any ideas??

Asmodeus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:52 am

deviantart.com is a good place to start just type in X-men Original Characters in their search. And see what you get if not there's always google and just get a random comic book character image. Other than that I don't know what to tell you photobucket isn't that great for x-men anything I have found.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torayama on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Okay we need some baddies up in this so I offer to doubble cast as magnito. Just be warned I'll probably behave more like the movie Magnito played by Ian McCullen because that's really the only Francene a i know of

Torayama
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm

actually, if you wouldn't mind I'd like to leave magnito as an npc because he is MIA at the moment in the plotline I'm working on. Is there any other brotherhood character that you would be willing to play?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Un so is Jean accepted or not?

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:07 pm

shoot sorry! she will be accepted momentarily but I was wondering if you use the image link [img] [/img ] for the images that you put in her profile.
just surround the url with k?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:47 pm

That's what I did but it doesn't flippin work

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!