Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hide to kill or kill to hide

Hide to kill or kill to hide

a part of “Hide to kill or kill to hide”, a fictional universe by Horzta_01.

A Spy/Assassin Roleplay like no other in this site, tackles ones creativity with the limitation of being just humans without and powers whatsoever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hide to kill or kill to hide”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hide to kill or kill to hide

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hide to kill or kill to hide"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Roleplays I created:
A Spy-Sassin Roleplay

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hide to kill or kill to hide

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:11 am

I would like to play a girl Spy in this but I cant send a cheactor sheet until tomorrow night.
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:15 am

We actually do not have slots, I would be happy if we reached a hundred participants xD

No rush, so yeah... thank you for joining :3

Other than that... bump I guess... ^__^

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:30 am

Hah. Hahaha. Hahahahaha.

One-hundred? Lucky Roleplays get ten. And we're talking 'I don't remember I had three thousand dollars in my pants' lucky. Not, 'Oh hey, a four leaf clover' lucky.

But on a positive note, I believe I could also participate. Who knows: Maybe you can get a hundy.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:18 am

lol I was actually exaggerating....

Neways, what ever floats the boat of RPG xD

Neways, your welcome to join anytime :3

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:32 am

Well it seems this is going as planned... We'll start soon... Just gonna go and wait for someone's character, she'll probably go do it in like, 7-8 hours from now.

Have fun and if you have any suggestions such as addition of places, just PM me.

thank you :D

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:54 am

Woot woot, I'm excited for this to start, though I've notcied a lean on the Agency side. XD Should I switch my character over to even it out or leave her in the Agency?

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:26 pm

AHahahaa that shall be of your choice... ;P

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:31 pm

I sent in my Charrie..It needs to be edited so it flows better but its in!! :)

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:53 pm

You sure you can't find someone with a mask? xD

Not forcing but if it's possible, you should get at least a nice pair of shades or a different hair style in your Undercover mode.

Neways, aside from that, we can go and start, I'm just gonna go make the first post.... later on

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:27 am

You guys can now post :D

To Council Characters, Lucia is a non combat NPC, she only stays there at the Database, you can use her as an informant and such.

The Agency Characters just have Specialized Cellphones to inform them about assignments :<

So yeah... .Have fun, let's hope this lasts atleast a year xP

A dude can hope, can he? xD

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:19 am

Wow a year! XD Most of the Rps i've been in only last like 2 months tops. Sucks really, i'm finding a pick for Azimuth's assassin disguise. So post when I've found that.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:24 am

Well we'll just see ;)

xd If only winged and I are left, we're gonna continue, we planned this to be 1x1 if no one else joined anyway xD

Anyways, post away, post now... look later, hahaha! it gives the roleplay a second post

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:43 am

XD I won't give up on it, so don't worry. Unless you want me to leave you and winged to it. ;)

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Hey there, I love the sounds of this and submitted a character. He isn't finished yet, I know I missed out his appearance but I have to run off for a bit. Will edit images in when I get back. Just didn't want to have to start again, you know?

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Haha! It took all day to edit but it's done. Added Azi's assassin pic, will post later today ^^

EDIT: Is it okay if I change Azi to the Council? Government run wouldn't probably fit with his background more. I'll change him now, deeming it's okay and post. If it's not okay I can always change it back and change the post.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:37 pm

hm... sure ok then :3

Neways, calvin sounds nice, tell me when his done, then I'll review him, if nothing is wrong with him, and I don't think there won't be anything, then poof we can ROleplay here...

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Posted :D I hope it's okay...God Azi needs to clean his room XD

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:06 pm

I wont be able to post this weekend. Sorry is this causes any inconviences. ):

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!