Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Lucky Thirteen

The Lucky Thirteen

a part of “The Lucky Thirteen”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

A team of convicts is recruited from hellish penal colonies with the promise of having their crimes erased, if they survive a suicide mission.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lucky Thirteen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Lucky 13 (reboot)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Irish, I think you know pretty well that I want in on this.

And this time I actually have the opportunity to participate without distraction. I need to look it over some more and think about how I could fit in, but please consider me for the cast.

Thanks

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zhill
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

For starters, I am trying to let other people post before going on a rampage! Secondly, what limitations on weaponry do you want us to follow? As you stated in a previous post, we're going to get old school projectile weapons ;) But do you want us to limit ourselves to army issue firearms? M-4, M-9, M16, etc?! Or are we given confiscated weapons too so I could throw in a Mossberg or DE's?

=D
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:16 am

Well, any modern weapons (M16s, Aks, ect) would be museum pieces by now, so don't really limit yourself too much.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:44 am

Haha yeah but you also said that the top tier amazingly awesome stuff wasn't in our armory! :( I didn't want to give myself a cool laspistol of some sort and have the man smack it out of her hand!

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:32 pm

This is true and we're not getting any of the really amazing top tier stuff but projectile weapons are about as outdated in the modern military as Karg rifles are in the current American army.

Oh and every convict is getting a pulselaser pistol.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Double post!

So anybody gonna step forwards and get a gun?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:07 pm

I have been trying not to spam IC! >.<

I was going to give it until tomorrow after work and then just proceed but I noticed that three or four people haven't posted in quite a bit so I was trying to let them catch up.

Baaaah!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Spam away Celedia, it will keep klikxx from eating us all. If we wait, then the game will die.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:24 pm

*grins* Permission granted?! Then you have my word. After tomorrow, if you can't keep up with me then you lose! I have too much creative energy lately. I have a PM to respond to and then I can reply to this one so my first post will start the spam tomorrow around 6pm EST if no one else wants to play. I'm adept at playing by myself. ;)

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koritai on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Thanks for accepting me, Wolf. I'll go catch up and what not.

Koritai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:29 pm

So.......Many.......Things.......To......Say........About.......That.......Last......Sentence......

Alright, now that I have that out of my system, if you still have too much energy, hit me up with a PM, I have dozens of old and dead roleplay ideas that could be adapted for just two people.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Bwahahahaha. You didn't take the bait! Pity. Where is Eisenhorn?! I bet he would've taken advantage of a sweet set up like that!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:56 am

Took my sweet time posting this time, but finally got my post done. Was seeing if anyone else would post before I did. It's boomstick time.

And I dare say there is a good chance I would have taken advantage of such a set up, depending on what time I would have read it at.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:25 am

Sorry guys, am a bit dyslexic, it takes me awhile to type up a good post. And by good I mean to my abilities, lol but thanks to some really amazing posts am learning some pretty amazing stuff.

EDIT: Is there a need for someone with a sniper rifle?

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:37 am

@IrishWolf

Well, so much for that idea. No sooner do I see this and get all interested and then have this miserable week that pretty much sucks my soul clean of all creativity and inspiration. I want to run in one of your projects some time, but for now it seems Fate has other plans.

Hope it is a good run, the story sounds like it will be great. Sorry for bowing out.

Thanks

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Sun May 01, 2011 12:11 pm

I apologize for my absence here, but I'm back now. For those of you about to try out your weapons, if Nemesis is in your way, feel free to post her stepping out of line to fire. I just didn't want to get too far ahead and leave Kohananinja without a chance to react.

Kohana (or should I call you Ninja?), If you have any problems with what I posted concerning Charlie, just let me know and I'll change it.

Edit: I just went through and rated posts again.

Signature and Avatar by the amazingly awesome RecAgenda

wakeangel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby klikxx on Mon May 09, 2011 9:54 am

Why must everyone stand around awestruck looking at the Major waiting for direction?
What are we waiting for?
So, sticking with tradition, I have a long standing agreement with Wolf(see OCC Chapter two), that if/when things start to linger Alistair gets the opportunity to indulge and eat someone.
The question is who will be the lucky candidate?

Looks like Al is headed back to the brig once again unless something drastic changes. Herck he might just end up there anyways after recent events.
One might think he likes it there.

WARNING! AL GETS THE FLESH MUNCHIES WHEN HIS HANDS REMAIN IDLE FOR EXTENDED PERIODS!

klikxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Wed May 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Edited the last two paragraphs of my post due to plot error.

Better Kilkxxes? ~McGlomp~

wakeangel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun May 15, 2011 9:55 pm

I think Alistair should start eating the inactive!

Just sayin'.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Mon May 16, 2011 7:40 pm

I plan on posting ASAP, so no need to turn Mr. Cross into part of a three course meal!

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!