Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Heroes' Guild

The Heroes' Guild

a part of “The Heroes' Guild”, a fictional universe by Indigo.

For gold, glory, and good!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Heroes' Guild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Heroes' Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indigo on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Heroes' Guild"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Indigo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Heroes' Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GĂTE‗KEEPEŘ on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:52 pm

I don't know if you can rserve a space, but if it's possible i want to do it. 3 characters popped into my head after reading the introduction. Im kind of excited.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GĂTE‗KEEPEŘ
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Heavily tempted. Already have a character idea building.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Count me in, I'll try get a character up as soon as I can because this sounds pretty good.

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indigo on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Rad! There's no such thing really as 'reserving', as there's no preset characters. Just crank one out and get it up there. :)

One thing I will mention as it is pertinent, is that there will be an IC 'test' to prove that you're worthy of the Guild. If you're character has been approved by me, it will pass the test. However, I dislike starting RPs off where characters know each other when the players of said characters don't. It will also allow me to get an idea of everybody's style. IC 'tests's will be administered by the Prince.

Also, once we reach a certain number of characters, we will kick off the first campaign of my making. If I get a crap-ton of characters coming in, I will put a cap on how many players go on the mission. This will not be done randomly, but by what skill sets your characters have that would contribute to the success of the particular mission. If a character is not selected to go on the mission, you're free to RP at the Guild Hall, greeting prospective members, training, getting to know other guild members, etc.

Indigo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GĂTE‗KEEPEŘ on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 pm

I submitted a character, im still working on his history, I just wanted to get him up there.

GĂTE‗KEEPEŘ
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indigo on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm pretty stoked at the diversity of characters so far. Well done, ya'll. :)

Indigo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:16 am

Does the guild hall have a library? Will our characters already be in the guild at the start, but not proven themselves, or will they by chance prove themselves for the guild without being in it first? How big is the guild hall?

Yeah, I ask a lot of questions, sorry.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indigo on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:55 am

Aye it does! I was thinking we could start off with our 'hopefuls' making their arrival at the Guild, and doing the whole 'test' bit. In the place 'Guild Hall', there's an entire descrip of what the place looks like for the most part. :)

Indigo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildChildFullofGrace on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:55 am

Hey all! I just submitted my character. :) Should I be accepted, I'm suuuper excited to participate in this roleplay. :3
ImageImage

WildChildFullofGrace
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indigo on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:51 pm

First post is up and away! Let's get this party started! :D

Indigo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Is this still open for new characters?

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indigo on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Yes, at all times! :)

Indigo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indigo on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:08 am

Holy fucksticks Batman! I didn't realize everyone was posting on the 'Khandesh' setting! >.<

And here I was wondering where everybody was! The intent was for the Khandesh thread to be for lore posting, and the Guild Hall one for ICness. I guess I should have specified that a bit more! Anyhoo, I'll get started on replying to all the stuff I've missed! >.<

Indigo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 am

I just kept forgetting to do it before clicking submit. XD;;; Just assume Kinne's wherever makes sense for her to be.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indigo on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:18 pm

So lets just have everyone move on over to the Guild Hall board, and we'll post on there from here on out. :)

Indigo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Darn it, in my haste to post I forgot to change location! Just imagine it says Guild Hall.

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indigo on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:39 pm

You got it!

Indigo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Indigo, I've replaced my character with another, much better one. Are you willing to accept him?
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Hello? Anybody here?

Hellooooooooooo?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!