Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Invisible

The Invisable.

a part of “The Invisible”, a fictional universe by Straight Jacket.

Death is painful; being forgotten is worst. **STARTED~! :D**

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Invisible”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Invisable.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:05 pm

I decided I cannot do this either, aww I really wanted to but sorry ...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:08 pm

its fine. :)
Image Image ImageImage Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:56 am

If no one else wants/takes the invisible boy then could I have him too? That is if it's okay to have more than one character, I can do two with ease to be honest, but only if no one wants or takes him. I just wanna get the RP started XD

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:02 am

if you don't mind. :)

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:14 am

Awsome, getting on it right now ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 am

There you go ^^ Sorry about the blank one...forgot to add the name XD How stupid am I?

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Quick question - can any of the char's who are mortal see us or just one? and if so how do I know which char can see me?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:37 pm

I can probably answer this, all people who can see the invisible can see ALL of the people who are invisible.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:38 pm

yap! just like what tabris said; so anyone could pair up with anyone... its kind of a free rp... =_=
like, if someone becomes inactive or something; then the person who is active could just walk away and meet up with someone else. :P

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 am

I'm sorry but I wont be able to do this rp after all, I am pretty tied down with the ones I am already doing plus working long hours and I dont feel its fair to try and carry on when I could hold you guys back.

Have fun

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Mon May 02, 2011 2:10 pm

you guys, i have some horrible news...
im going to have to quit the sight! Dx I had just found out that my mom has skin cancer and won't be on for a long while; so long, that i might as well quit. i am very sorry.. please forgive me. ;( but i have to support my mom and dad. sorry once again. you guys can still go on with the rp; im just going to delete the front page area but other than that, you guys could still do whatever on this rp. once again, sorry. :(

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 02, 2011 2:34 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Straight. I really hope your mum makes it out okay. I have faith she will. We'll miss you, but good luck.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon May 02, 2011 4:45 pm

I agree with Tabris. I wish your family health, and the chance to grow together through this. You have my best wishes.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!