Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

E.P.I.C. Reborn

E.P.I.C. Reborn

a part of “E.P.I.C. Reborn”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

you have just gotting a acceptance letter to a school you never heard of nor applied to but none the less you are going ----- you get a letter with a raven seal on it saying they have a job for you

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “E.P.I.C. Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] E.P.I.C. Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenDarkness on Sun May 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Meh well theres nothing else to do IC cause Psyche still has not posted so we don't know anything else about whats going on
<(^.^<)<(^.^)>(>^.^)> <(^.^<)<(^.^)>(>^.^)>
Every one Dance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FallenDarkness
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solanacea on Sun May 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Lol I'm 17 now haha I edited the age cuz pretty much every one was older then me and I felt weird, not just the flirting =P and we were kinda advancing we were learning the back stories of each other as well. Kinda =P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Solanacea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Sun May 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Theres only one person older than I am in this whole RP. I might edit the age to know it down a few ages but have no fear on that score.

Kinda, that's what you crazy kids are calling it today?

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon May 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Yo. For those of you who didn't know, I've been grounded for the past weekend. But the lazy-ass samuri with a natural perm has returned >D. Oh and so had Roady xP.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenDarkness on Mon May 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Wow Acer really =P and what she said advancing the history on the back stories

FallenDarkness
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solanacea on Mon May 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Im still having issues with the pming system =[ sorry guys Im new here,

Image i have this but when i open a message i have

this
Idk what to do from here... or how to make a message and pm some one >.<.Sorry lol.

Solanacea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenDarkness on Mon May 02, 2011 7:12 pm

You have to make 10 posts Threads

FallenDarkness
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon May 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Go to the universal OOC room, and make like 10 posts I think.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Mon May 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Just keep posting here or in one of the other threads. Go make a half ass comment on some ones creative thread or something. Just stay out of the chat. Thats how the last one got killed.

Oh and what I can't pick on you two love birds?

And Roady I killed Skullz? Damn dude what else did I do? lol

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue May 03, 2011 12:49 am

someone killed Skulls… you can’t kill the Killing Machine!
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenDarkness on Tue May 03, 2011 5:20 am

Pick on who ever you want Acer i was joking

And For EPIC's side of the story is every one on the flipping jet yet so we can get to Egypt and start this mission cause RAVEN is already there

FallenDarkness
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Tue May 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Not only that, bit were already killing and cuttin em down foo! Hell we.might have the staff before.you guys even land.

And hell yeah I killed skully face raped that sad little.boy

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenDarkness on Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Exactly my point Acer >.< theres a huge chance that will happen unless some how we like Move at the speed of light to get there

FallenDarkness
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Wed May 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Woooooo Weeeeeee

This thang is bangin!

Slow down the posting boys and girls, old people like me can't keep up!

Now because I am feeling stupid.
Dark blue dark blue
have you ever been alone in a crowded room
When I here with you ~~

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Fri May 06, 2011 2:23 pm

my dog ate my laptop charger... so i wont be on for a week or so :( BUT i allow Acer-Ro and Gintoki Sakata to move Emma around :) see u guys soon.

treskttn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Sat May 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Well I just posted last night.

Now I am waiting on you all to go on.

Gino your going to have to control Emma because, well she's on your back.

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Thu May 19, 2011 7:43 pm

back :) thanks guys

treskttn
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!