Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Ruins of Terran

The Ruins of Terran.

a part of “The Ruins of Terran”, a fictional universe by MercyKilling.

Terran Ruins are open for the first and last time, inside you will change, but will you survive? (Started)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ruins of Terran”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Ruins of Terran.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 pm

oops in my last post I forgot to provide the link to the treehouse Ulva is out. I found a wonderful photo for it

just ignore the parrots ;)
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/055/3/f/3fd80cc9d49ea2a956051e220e004148.png

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:54 am

aw man, don't tell me I'm gonna wear black soon. Krazy, Desperado, Soulcandy...anyone? ;_;
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 am

heeeeey everyone, sorry it took soooooooo long, im so bad, but you have a looong post to make up for it! anyone who wishes to see the girls cross the gate, id make it to the ruins in the next two posts. i hope you guys are still up for it.

on another point desperado has left, though im not sure whats going on with soulcandy im sure krazy will be back, she was waiting for me.. im sorry!

i hope everyones still about and wants to rp on here, sorry about the neglect!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:05 am

I'm still here! :) I've been lurking and awaiting Mercy's reply, but I am definitely still heeeeere!!! :D

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:12 pm

lol I am here too, so no worries here!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 am

jane storm, i kind of had plans for my other twin, though i guess i can work around it, it wont be pleasant for your character. im gonna need her energy back, do you mind? sorry, its just i was quite clear about the fact something big was going to happen to the twins. thanks!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:54 am

That's actually interesting, sure...go right ahead. I can't have the fallen angel ending the world, now can I? :P He'll get his energy back at some point.

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Mon May 02, 2011 7:17 am

Posted, couldn't wait around for Krazy or Echo anymore :D

Also forgot to post in places again, just have a terrible memory. Damned age... *Mumble mumble*

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Mon May 02, 2011 7:35 am

thank you!! i thought it was dying! il try to get them to post.. maybe this will poke their memory :)

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Mon May 02, 2011 8:33 am

arc, you didnt post your other character :(

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Mon May 02, 2011 9:25 am

I know, I'm sorry! I was itching for some lunch so I guess I forgot... I'll get right on it. Should be up within a couple of hours. :)

*Edit* Got my post up, but it was a rushed job so I'm sorry if it's a bit lame, just got a phonecall summoning me out. Will go over it if I have time when I get back.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed May 04, 2011 9:51 am

I'm still here and writing a post right now! I wanted to ask if it would be alright to bring the character of Joel in? He's been in a lot of my posts in memories and stuff. I can create a sheet for him. :)

[edit] I assumed it was ok to add Joel and I'll make a sheet for him later :) Posted too.
Last edited by KrazyTigger on Wed May 04, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 04, 2011 10:14 am

I am working on a post to!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Wed May 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Gya gya gya...I'm still waiting for Mercy to see what happens to the twins...

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 04, 2011 5:47 pm

I posted!!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu May 05, 2011 12:33 am

il try to post today or tomoro as i have already said i will post in arc's rp.

of course it is ok for you to add him

right back to bed :)

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sat May 07, 2011 3:58 am

ok ok today i will stick up a post! thanks for baring with me guys x

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Sun May 08, 2011 2:22 pm

It's been today for quite a while now, eh Mercy? ;D
I'm still itching to find out what's going to happen here!

*Edit* Just realised I'm using the word 'itching' far too liberally in the OOC... There is no disgusting underlying cause, I promise.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun May 08, 2011 4:08 pm

haha you're funny :P

but yes I want to see what happens next!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Sun May 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Ok guys, I've talked with SoulCaNdy and she asked me to take Nim since she has no time to roleplay for a while. When/if she comes back to play Eillot and Nim I'll make an update for her with what happens in the story. So basically, we still have the prankster guardian in the story :)

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!