Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fighting Normality

Fighting Normality

a part of “Fighting Normality”, a fictional universe by Cazuki.

What happened when a small band of heroes went against a dead, bloody normality?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fighting Normality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fighting Normality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fighting Normality"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fighting Normality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 pm

hey, can't wait to play,
Life is what you make of it, I'm doing pretty good, what about you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:05 pm

This looks entertaining, I'll toss up a scientist soon! :D
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:13 pm

awesome, caz will accept you tomarrow, and i'll PM you tonight with details

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:15 am

Yay, I love the idea. I can't wait to get started! ^-^

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 pm

I also created a scientist for submission. And if you have played portal 2 you may slightly recognize who my character's personality is loosely based on. I'm going to have a great time playing like this as well! :)

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Alright. I'll give this a shot since it seems pretty cool. I'd like to reserve boy 2, if I may?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:45 am

fine, submit a charecter and we will accept it

zath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun May 01, 2011 1:11 am

Hey, can I reserve Girl 3?
I also have a question about ages- I've noticed that every character so far is in their 20s. Can they be younger?

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun May 01, 2011 1:52 am

I'm sure it's fine that you can reserve girl 3. Though I cant say how young of an age you are allowed to be for the RP. Zath should be able to answer your questions though once he logs on.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 am

can I reserve a girl??? I hope theres one left :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Mon May 02, 2011 12:12 pm

There should still be plenty of room left for anyone who wants to join.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Mon May 02, 2011 7:29 pm

sure, were hurting for girl soldiers, btw, RP will be starting after one more doctor or girl soldier joins, so tell all your friends to join quick, I will be checking tomorrow, to see if we have enough, if not, the deadline is 3 more days

zath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Tue May 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Yo, Zath's friend and mentor here, Cazuki. Just came to see how his first rp is going. Good luck Zath.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Tue May 03, 2011 3:22 pm

hey, caz, you want to join the RP?

zath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jung567 on Tue May 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Can we start? I think we have enough ppl to start...

jung567
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue May 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Yeah I hope we can start soon since we do have eight people. And at least one person is in each of the required fields.

But it's all up to the GM really.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jung567 on Wed May 04, 2011 2:06 am

He should update the intro on who is who...

jung567
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Wed May 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Updated intro... you guys can start whenever... Zath made up most of the story and just asked me to be the GM... i give the postion to him though.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Wed May 04, 2011 4:07 pm

As the real GM, I order Caz to start the RP,(lol, I've always wanted to say that) I will PM you right now with the same info, "YA"LL READY TA ROCK AND ROLL?"

zath
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!