Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Monsters Ball

The Monsters Ball

a part of “The Monsters Ball”, a fictional universe by Lullyn.

Come join us......

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Monsters Ball”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Monsters Ball

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Mon May 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Do I have to Umbrella it up all over again?

;)
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Mon May 02, 2011 3:33 pm

lol. No. Just those who have not yet responded. I feel i may simply delete them from the order, since they will be the kind of people who will hold up the rp considerably.
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look, when considering violence?"

“Now...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

“They always gives me bath salts. And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Bwahaha. I just wanted to ask since I saw that the change affected me. Didn't know if I had to Umbrella again to clarify that I saw the change.

Code words for the win!

It reminds me of having a paper one time that we were reading in psych class and the instructor told us to read it all of the way through before we began. It was a test in who actually followed directions because if you read the entire paper it said to draw a picture of a happy sun (no joke) on the back of the paper and then lay down your pencil.

If you didn't read the entire thing and began following the rules from step 1, you looked like an idiot because it had you performing tasks like: jumping jacks, rub your belly and pat your head, etc.

Hilarious!

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Mon May 02, 2011 4:28 pm

lol. I like your teachers thinking! Hehehe

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue May 03, 2011 7:03 am

Amorette Lovely works the umbrella like The Penguin! Ooh~ when are we going to start, i'm excited! 8D
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Tue May 03, 2011 3:13 pm

We're starting now. The new order is on the main board. I know everyone is anxious to get started, but stick to the order. As new people are added, I'll update the order. The order is not to be broken unless I tell you so.

Welcome to the Monster's Ball!!!!!

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Tue May 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Put umbrella in my synopsis thingy o O
Is the order List posted in the Posting Tab the new order?
Or is the main info type still the right list?
Just wanna make sure lol
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Wed May 04, 2011 1:55 am

lol. Sorry AVa. Didn't see your "umbrella! The list on the post is the NEW list and if you look now, you'll see I've edited it with you on it!

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Wed May 04, 2011 2:00 am

Oh, incase no one realises - it's "morningstar Manor" where we're posting!

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Wed May 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Wewt! I have been reconized!!
Lol it's fine, I just can't wait to post and start =3

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Giys, feel free to poke each other to remind each other!!!!!

I like to think of Role-playing as a bit like Chess.

Your move, Akantha. ^_^

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed May 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Mine o.o? I though Amorette/Annalysa was next? Anyways I think of roleplay like...a well rounded balloon. You can never get enough of staring at the bouncy thing full of air until you finally pop it with a needle to make it burst! Kaboom!! XD
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Thu May 05, 2011 2:24 am

Check the posting board. You were the first "umbrella" so I changed the order. The Unbrella Order.

Guys, the NEW ORDER is on the posting thread!!!!

Sorry to confuse. -_-

1) Akantha - Raine
2) Tabis - Trinity
3)Celedia - Kiara/Sanura
4)Annalysa Jones - Armorette Lovely
5) AvaLoveLace - Willow Reed
Me - Lullyn - Staff.

We've also lost "Lovechanning", just to update everyone.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Thu May 05, 2011 1:10 pm

sorry, i was posting last night and my lap top just decided it was going to freak out and so i have to redo it, i'll have it done in a little while.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Thu May 05, 2011 1:38 pm

I hate when that happens, and it does more often than I would like.

Take your time. Those who've already posted, they were fantastic. I love when everyone gets a turn because they make the most of their posting and there's no quick 1 liners. ^_^

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu May 05, 2011 2:41 pm

XD I was brain dead that night, people were so much better than me :(

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Thu May 05, 2011 2:53 pm

I thought they were all great. ^_^ I know it's so easy to rush them, when you feel pressured.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this all go's!!!!!

BTW Tabis, I love Trinity. I can't wait to see what he does. I was going to claim him in "Hanging by a Moment" but I think someone else already has designs on him. Oh well

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu May 05, 2011 4:36 pm

You can claim him if you want. Claim away~ XD I love him as my OC. I prefer his evilness in a RP i'm on, on GTS.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Fri May 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Lol. I'll let it play out. Like I said in the Pm ;)

By the way, if anyone has an RP they are/have created and need members for, please put the link here. I'm happy to allow you to do that on anything I'm GM of. ^_^ I know it's hard to get good players.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat May 07, 2011 6:04 am

I got two. One of them is a remake of another RP. Cos the GM left. Yeah I got permission >:3

Children Of Heaven and Hell

Oh and this one, which is my own idea.

Wish Against Fate

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!