Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elder Scrolls: Elite

Elder Scrolls: Elite

a part of “Elder Scrolls: Elite”, a fictional universe by Tallyfammy.

Adventurous beings from all walks of life in the nation of Tamriel find themselves fighting to maintain order and sanity for all of humanity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elder Scrolls: Elite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elder Scrolls: Elite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu May 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Yes it was amazing XD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat May 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Now then as the designated Soki of this rp (The only Soki of this rp) I would like to pose the question....o.o Where is everybody XD after Ara posted we all like...fell off the face of the earth. lmao, and now that Soki has asked the question he shall sit here and patiently await a reply from A GM or someone who knows of the situation while enjoying a nice big homemade double Chocolate fudge brownie and a XxL glass of milk~ ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sat May 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Hahaha I am just waiting for enough time to go again. I have no clue where our Redguard is.

Run
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

im around... ready to kill someone or something!

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 pm

You blood-thirsty peeps. Tsk tsk tsk.

Agnes: Y-you re-eally shouldn't be doing things like that you know?

Run
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun May 08, 2011 12:27 am

I'm here, just been blah. Hoping to post tonight or tomorrow. (mum usually gets too drunk to remember any holiday anyhow so she won't care what I'm doing :P)

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Tue May 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Miss you guys :(

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue May 10, 2011 10:32 pm

<3
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri May 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Miss you too. D:

I ran into some trouble and it killed my muse (and general will to live) but I'm better now. I'll hopefully make a post tonight or over the weekend, although I'm doing heavy volunteering over the weekend.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri May 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Alright, I made a post. Not much, but perhaps enough to get the ball rolling. If we can get on the road, then I bet we can get this sucker pumping. Just a little bit of slowness in the beginning, no big deal. We just need a little push.

Yes, I know I waited a week to post, hush! I was... uh.. Waiting for Fammy to return?

Yes, that sounds like a great excuse.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Fri May 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Hahahaa....

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ara on Sat May 14, 2011 5:07 pm

I have to wait for everyone to accept the job offer before I make another post, maybe. I might sneak one in there sooner though.

Ara
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ara on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:12 am

Where did everybody gooo?

Ara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:35 am

I'm still here~

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:37 am

Right, that's two. Fammy's still MIA, Timmy dropped, Hides-His-Loot and Soki are I don't know where, and Vio-lance hadn't responded since like her first post.

So, we have a couple of options here fellas. We can trudge forward alone with me as the lone GM for as long as Fammy is gone, however that still only leaves three certain characters, two unlikely participants and Fammy somewhere. However, that's a lot of ifs and I don't know if you fellas noticed, Fammy was perhaps the mastermind of this thing and I more or less gave her the reigns while I provided back up.

Or we can start this thing over with a fresh topic and fresh idea and hope to hook a couple of new participants. It's all up to you fellas.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 am

o.o Soki is here, mostly ^^

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:55 am

Hey, I'll totally come back and still have an orc ! He was just taking up space on my charry sheet so I removed him since it had been a cupl weeks since this RP twitched. But, yeah. Orc will return.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Then that's five, with still no signs of life from Vio and Loot. D'ah well, what's ya gonna do? *Goes to look at the damage in the IC*

Right, Kalek (Ara) had just described the details of the Job, a hunt for an ancient ayleid ruin, then and Belas agreed to do it. So the rest of yer can agree to do it too, then we'll start this thing again with a time skip.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:31 pm

alright I'll post sometime tonight hopefully my laptop is being odd so it might be tomorrow before I can post

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ara on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:03 am

I know where Fammi is, she won't be available until Monday, if that. She's starting 3 jobs. I'll vote for sticking with the storyline we had, she can come back whenever she can. It's just been very busy for her lately.

Ara
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!