Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Monsters Ball

The Monsters Ball

a part of “The Monsters Ball”, a fictional universe by Lullyn.

Come join us......

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Monsters Ball”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Monsters Ball

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sat May 07, 2011 2:36 pm

I have two that need one person still:

This one >>> She Still Counts The Minutes <<< we need an ageless male whom is in love of the ageless female and jealous of the human girl

&

This one >>> Protozoa Angels: The Beginning of Mourning <<< where we need a male angel, you can go read it to see what it's about and what the role is about.
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun May 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Can anyone see my post?
I posted 2 days ago but I got a message saying it was my turn x. X
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun May 08, 2011 2:23 pm

I saw it! Maybe whomever sent the message was reading only the location of Earth and not the Manor. The rest of us accidentally posted in "Earth" first >.<
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun May 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Ahhh I thought so!
Im so glad, I thought I might have to post it all over again lol

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun May 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Haha I hate when that happens!! I usually write in Word until I'm sure my post is up then I delete it. I've had way too many 600+ word posts simply disappear because I've typed them into the 'post a reply' box and hit send, only to have the website error out on me.

:(

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun May 08, 2011 2:51 pm

I should do that too!
I hate writing huge post and have it not show up,
It's worst when ur about to send in a character and it does that e. e"

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Lullyn, sorry to do this, But i'm going to abandon the RP. You guys so such magnificant posts and mine will never be that long and detailed. Besides, I have so many RPs and exams coming up and I don't wish to hold you all up.

I'll still continue to read this when I get the chance to.

(it's not really up for debate either XD Amazing RP though.)

Thanks again~

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sat May 14, 2011 2:36 am

No problems Tabis. I understand.

Celedia, you're up!

1) Akantha - Raine
2) Celedia - Kiara/Sanura
3) Annalysa Jones - Armorette Lovely
4) AvaLoveLace - Willow Reed
Me - Lullyn - Staff.
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look, when considering violence?"

“Now...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

“They always gives me bath salts. And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat May 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Ahhh! Sorry, I rarely read OOCs once a RP is set up and I didn't realize we lost someone. =/ I'll be able to post tomorrow! I have been clicking on my bookmark linked to the activity page so I had been waiting for Tabris to post before I went. I have plans til tomorrow afternoon now so I'll post when I get home. :D

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun May 15, 2011 4:13 am

lol. It'ss fine. I'm hoping we'll get into a good swing soon but i know it's hard.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun May 15, 2011 1:19 pm

There we go! Posted!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Mon May 23, 2011 12:36 pm

^_^ waiting on Annalysa Jones

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:34 am

Sugguestion open to the floor.

We seem to be waiting a very long time for people to post, depsite the fact they said they were active. So I want to open the floor to sugguestions of what we should do. I'll give a few of my own, and we can vote on them.

1) Abandon rp
2) Allow everyone to post as they like
3) Ask all members to do an "active" test, which is where they have 3 days to post on the ooc board. Anyone who doesn't will no longer be invited to join us..

I'm sorry it seems harsh, but I had a very good idea for this and it seems a shame for those who do post to be kept waiting.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Wow. I was going to wait a few days to see everyone elses opinions :( I liked this RP and keep randomly checking it for updates but I always see my posts as the top ones. :(

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:56 am

Yeh, me too. I almost feel like re-starting it but then it's not fair on those who have really started making an effort.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:57 am

Pffft but it's also not fair for those people to hold up those of us that want to play! :(

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!