Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnival Missing 2

Carnival Missing II

a part of “Carnival Missing 2”, a fictional universe by LightingStrikes.

Rich Kids go missing in the middle of a show at the Carnival!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnival Missing 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Carnival Missing II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Sun May 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Coldless? Is that a word? And I think coldless would mean to not be cold. Perhaps "heartless and cold" would be better. Just a suggestion!
Last edited by leopardspotz17 on Sun May 08, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sun May 08, 2011 6:30 pm

My last post might seem a little god-moddy, but I'm hoping Andrew or Emily will grab Elijah and hold him at gunpoint to show Carnivalle who's really in charge. (: Plwz LightningStrikes???
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Am thinking about giving Elijah the gun and telling him to shoot his cousin. he he depends on the next post. Emily's discovered she loves kids.
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Sun May 08, 2011 8:42 pm

RPGLoVer213 There was I just being amazed how well you handled that without godmodding or metgaming, and you deflate my bubble by saying you HAD! Very modest of you after some clever writing.

Lightning Strikes thanks for the heads up re cordless! I think the sudden twist - Emily being a softy - is working. Hopefully though Carnivalle will step in and keep her as a nasty!

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Sun May 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Woah... this can't be ending so quickly! Noooo.... :'(

I never got Nikki to have a mental breakdown! Then she could turn into a murderer or something! THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN. :D

Yeah, I'm sick. X/ But maybe... Could Carnivalle escape custody and somehow come back for revenge?

Like, after all this clears up (kids get back home, Andy goes to jail and whatnot), then we can do a time skip. Something like "2 months later" this is what the characters are up to. The group would stay together due to the experience they all went through. They'd hang out and stuff. But, they have no idea that Carnivalle is still hanging around, waiting for the right moment. Then another kidnapping. Except this time, there's no ransom posed. No, Carnivalle isn't after money... she wants her own revenge. She wants her baby cousin back... she wants to torture Nikki to the point of insanity... And she wants to hurt the other kids just for the hell of it. I can make another character: someone to be an old friend of Carnivalle's. I'll make him a guy since I never really get to play as male characters! Being a girl makes me always create girl characters... ANYWAY, that's what I'm thinking!

Of course, this is only if you guys want to do this! :D I'm thinking it could be a lot of fun. I don't want this RP to end so soon! A

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun May 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Huh...trying to find a way back in...but finding that to be a little hard. A little help, maybe? ...Please? :P Sorry...not able to think that much lately...lack of sleep...homework...dogsitting. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 am

leapordspotz17, are we sure it's going to end so quickly? I mean, it's pretty much a safe bet Carnivalle isn't going to let Emily just set the bulk of the kids free - if nothing else, for exactly the reason that Sam states. As soon as they tell their parents what happened, the cops are going to arrest the whole carnie! I think it's a sure bet Sam's little ploy won't work (it was meant to be a pathetic attempt to save the day he thought up on the spur of the moment, and won't fool anyone with any brains)... I think there's life in this situation yet!

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Mon May 09, 2011 2:45 pm

@Alan, you just read my mind. Carnivalle isn't giving up without a fight. And neither am I in squishing this durn fly in my room!

EDIT: Sorry for the wall-o-text, but I wanted to catch up offically. I hope y'all like the twist I put into our lovely story! (:
Last edited by RPGLoVeR213 on Mon May 09, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Mon May 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Let Nikki battled t he freak-woman.... :) Then when she starts to loose maybe Nikki will have to humble her self and ask her mom for help. Just maybe. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Mon May 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Oh this is WIN WIN WIN I love it! Will post when I get back from work tonight (Aussie time)

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Tue May 10, 2011 7:33 am

...You know, considering the circumstances, I think Nikki is going to ditch "Blackwell" as her last name. She'll probably adopt her Grandfather's last name, as he was a close family member.

....And yes, I'm doing this for the sole purpose of being able to deliver this line:

"Hello. My name is Nikki Montoya. You killed my mother. Prepare to die."

;) Anyway, I guess that's not really possible anymore. After all, Emily's still alive... But it would've made a kick-ass movie reference.

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 10, 2011 8:51 am

Ah...not trying to complain too much here...but it seems like my character is just being ignored...I am trying to get back in here, and I have gotten around to posting.

Oh, and a quick question; where did Amber's parents come from? We don't have an Amber...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue May 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Who the heck is this other detective?! It's Bob Scallie! :) Bob is the main detective please rewrite that part....

Nice one looking to Nikki for help... The Ring Mistress is standing near her... I wonder if Nikki will turn on her father and claim the ring mistress or not... hum...

Emily awaits. :)

oh yes and sorry I meant Alaina's parents and will update .....

I am also very sorry to those who got left behind, this story went way too fast. My next story is going to be ran a little differently and I promise equal time to each character. I am going to have a squeal... I want all of your characters involved... my requirements for responses will be much different... as I feel that is part of the problem, and no one will be allowed to move the next scene over until ALL who are in the story post.

My deepest apologies to all those who felt lost in the story. You are each very valuable writers to me. :) I hope you will consider joining us all in the second story... this will be a little different setting. As the only really active character will be mine.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Tue May 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry too Crystal Flamedance.

@LightningStrikes, my detective is a partner on the case, he will be Eli's adopted father in the sequel. I will probably put something about him since I am planning on re-doing Elijah's history to include these events and some events during the span of the detectives freeing them and the sequel.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Tue May 10, 2011 8:13 pm

I like the new detective too. There will be multiple officers on the case, although Detective Scallie would be leading all investigations. You mind if I introduce a minor officer? Just a lady to help out Nikki. It is likely that officers will be assigned to kids: make sure that they're alright.

...I watch a lot of cop shows. :D

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue May 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Not at all Leo! :)

I flipped out today on a small issue of a new character. sighs... And Leo's right there would have been a team of detectives. :) Bob Scallie would have been the head. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Tue May 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Tada! I'm really proud of that post. :D The next one I'll do will not only be of Nikki but will also detail her parents... :)

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed May 11, 2011 6:03 am

Wow I just read that and foreshadows Nikki's father in my next post for you. haha...

All this attention on his daughter must really infuriate him. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Wed May 11, 2011 3:34 pm

And with that, my last post of Carnival Missing II is made.

Wow, this was an amazing roleplay. It's the first roleplay I've finished before it died. I feel accomplished! I can't wait for the sequel, it's going to be sooo wicked!

@Crystal Flamedance, I know Raine and Eli didn't react much together, but I really like your character. I hope to see you and Raine with her parents in Mother Dearest.

@Alan23, also Sam and Eli didn't reach much either, but even though he was just an assistant he was an important part to the plot. I hope he can somehow fit into Mother Dearest so I can see you again. Weren't you in Tarantella Restaurant?

@LightningStrikes, you were amazing playing three characters and still being an amazing and understanding GM. Andy was totally cruel, and a main piece to the master plan. Emily was amazing, becoming a dynamic character from being the main antagonist to the hero and the adult protagonist. Alexander was also a dynamic character, but more subtle than Emily. I really like his personality and can't wait to see him, along with Emily, in Mother Dearest.

@leopardspotz, SOULMATE! Ever since the beginning, Nikki was my favorite character. She made Elijah my second favorite character. She's just THAT amazing. You, my dear Liz, are a great roleplayer and I truly believe you helped me better myself in roleplaying. WE have the same taste in music, and both adore Elijah in Degrassi. I can't wait to see Nikki in Mother Dearest and Sparrow in The Rivalries. I love your style of roleplaying and... you are indescribable, truly no words can desribe how much you mean to me in roleplaying and out.

So, to all my roleplayers, I wish you happiness and only the best for roleplay. I can't wait for the sequel and any other roleplays I might be in with you.

Love and Best Dishes,
"Blue"

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed May 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Eh... who said this was over?

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!