Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Avolair Academy: School for the Supernatural

Avolair Academy: School for the Supernatural

a part of “Avolair Academy: School for the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by Fallen.

Avolair Academy houses students from age fourteen to twenty one, but they aren't your normal school. They house the supernatural, but little known to them, they are housing them from dangers that lurk too close to home. Chaos becomes catastrophe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avolair Academy: School for the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Avolair Academy [School for the Supernatural] [Ope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Hat is what I was hoping for.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBox on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:27 am

'Allo thar, any chance of an open space?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueBox
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:11 am

We have plenty of open spaces :D
Feel free to join <3

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 am

Sorry for not posting over the weekend, was in a rut with Easter family affairs.

Will post up later today.

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Will post after Providence (:
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBox on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:55 am

Charrie submitted~ Hoping the whole werewolf bite thing still works, otherwise I have a lot to rewrite. I was kinda thinking along the lines of Vampire Knight, like how if a pureblood bites a human, the human slowly transforms into a vampire? Sorta like that and all.

Meh, I shoulda asked first, but I knew I had to get it in today or I wouldn't be able to until next week. If the bio fails and I crossed to many lines, please accept the character and I'll fix it later. That way I can still post.

BlueBox
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:24 am

Oh your character was fine,
So is the whole biting scenario. I hadn't really mentioned anything about that because I wanted the writers to make some things up for themselves.
But yes your character is fine. You did limit her a bit on abilities but if you did that on purpose that is okay, and actually pretty decent due to age. You could throw a non - racial power in there as to what you listed is something that comes natural. Just thought I would say that XP.

Feel free to post :).
I'll stick you in a dorm soon as well.
Either you can be by yourself at the moment, or get put with two other people.
Tell me which you prefer.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBox on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:44 am

Thank you. I left her abilities and powers pretty blank because she hasn't been a werewolf for long. so she has yet to exhibit any other form of power. I think that as the roleplay goes on and she learns her limits and her strengths, her abilities will become more apparent. =)

Edit: Posted. As you can see, I'm a NPC hound. Hope the school faculty is up to our own imagination :3

BlueBox
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 am

Will do my next response when the people in the infirmary have all done theirs. (Bluebox & Nagato)

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Tue May 03, 2011 5:49 am

Wake up people XD

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue May 03, 2011 11:56 am

sorry, I have been really busy and can only find some time during my lunch period in school making my post really slow in development. *cries* I swear I am working on one though.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBox on Fri May 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Sorry guys, had an incredibly busy week, but I'm so glad you didn't zoom off without me :)

BlueBox
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sun May 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Hoookay,

We need posts from Nagato and Providence now :)

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Mon May 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Same as BlueBox, plus my connection just has not liked loading RPG the past few days, yay!

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon May 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Glad to see you're back.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue May 10, 2011 12:39 am

Hi Providence! Need a run-down of what's happened so far? I know it's a lot to read.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue May 10, 2011 10:15 am

Not that much really has happened though, speaking of your hat, I can honestly say I forgot she was carrying it by the end of the post. Also, nice joke at the end. Took me a moment but then I got it.

Does Re` and Kishin share any classes cuz you could get it back then.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue May 10, 2011 1:56 pm

>.< Haha, I'm sorry but I had to. I simply couldn't resist the joke....it also sets up for Kishin and Re to meet again ;)

Hm, they actually don't have any classes together, but they are both in the music club.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu May 12, 2011 5:35 pm

well, I am trying to wait for someone else to post but it seems that no one is going to...or perhaps my computer is being stupid again-I wouldn't be surprised quite honestly.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu May 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Created a hunter, seeing as we only have one...it's up to the GM whether it's accepted though XD

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!