Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto Adventure!

Naruto Adventure!

a part of “Naruto Adventure!”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

100 years have past since Narutos adventure and now you start off as a ninja student who has enrolled in the Ninja Academy or a jonin sensei

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto Adventure!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Naruto Adventure!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri May 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Ill be back need to eat

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri May 06, 2011 9:01 pm

lol @ United We Stand

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Fri May 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey jade, just another tip here:

Avoid making your characters never mess up. Notice how the guy you're fighting let himself get burned by your lighting armor? Essentially that's how a fight should be done. You win some you loose some.

It is my personal opinion that the person who writes the best RP in a 1v1 battle should come out the victor rather than the guy who never took a hit because he had some overpowered weapon or something like that.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri May 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Yes, but if you noticed she has a deep cut in her side, is coughing up blood, and also is almost out of chakra

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Fri May 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Of course. She didn't when I first posted lol

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri May 06, 2011 10:54 pm

wow lol

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sat May 07, 2011 12:34 am

Roze is insane... If she was my real teacher, I would run... FAR AWAY.
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sat May 07, 2011 1:23 am

Haha. Yeah but in all seriousness this challenge was essentially built for Michiko. He is a marksman by trade. Oh this will be fun.

Also, I designed my kekkei genkai's look and posted it in Michiko's character profile. Let me know what you guys think.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenDarkness on Sun May 08, 2011 10:53 am

Im liking how the story is progressing soo far guys. When are the academy kids going to become genin anyway?
<(^.^<)<(^.^)>(>^.^)> <(^.^<)<(^.^)>(>^.^)>
Every one Dance

FallenDarkness
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun May 08, 2011 12:52 pm

I will be posting a character with which I would like confirmation if he is okay from Jadebud98. I did speak with him earlier but I would still like further confirmation of a yes or no. I was told to make a genin who would be ready for the Chunin Exams and the is what I did. If there is something you would like me to change inform me and I'll do so right away.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sun May 08, 2011 2:15 pm

@GamerX character is good just make sure you have all the requirements like personality I think you missed ect.

@FallenDarkness we just need to finish up this practice with Roze and then whoever missed a class needs to take a retake then genin teams will be assigned

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sun May 08, 2011 7:29 pm

So I'm actually trying to figure out which all characters are associated with the training Roze is doing.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sun May 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Nagihiko June Aisu and Michiko

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun May 08, 2011 10:07 pm

I have 100% finished Kuro and will start typing up my intro now. See ya soon!

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sun May 08, 2011 11:40 pm

bull bull bull. A genin has no way of detecting a shadow clone. Hell most Jonin can't tell the difference.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon May 09, 2011 12:35 am

@United
There are two ways your comment could be taken. I'll reply to both ways I see it as.

If there is yelling due to an irate mind:
Sorry, geeze...Don't want to step on any toes. Although if you look at how the voicing goes and the typical way things work it could easily be assumed it was a clone. How many Academy Students can use a summon? How many human summons do you know of that are not from Pein? And how often do you see a servant that is not sticking with its master.
And yes I know I put that my guy noticed it was a clone, but I was getting short on time and had to think fast. Again sorry, you don't need to have a cow over it.

If you were calm and just pointing something out that was an issue for you:
Sorry about that I was short on time and the way things were put for the voicing part of the post would lead just about anyone that pays attention to apparent skill and approximate age should be able to notice that it was a clone. If it were not a clone then having a slave would be odd don't you think?

Again as I said in both reply versions, I am sorry for making it seem so out of place and odd for the skill of the character. I hope things can be cleared up soon.

Note: Only Shadow Clones have chakra paths. The Academy level clones normally do not have chakra paths as they are more like solidified copies that have been animated for one purpose or another. A Shadow Clone is normally a Genin level jutsu and those do have chakra pathways. That you can even check on the Naruto Wikia in the Jutsu section.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Mon May 09, 2011 7:25 am

I was calm, I just have an odd way of showing it lol.

But from the wikipedia:

"Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the actual person even by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance. "

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Clone_Technique

So no, there is no way you can tell the difference. Hence my whole original point. And if you read back in the story, Aisu used the Shadow Clone Jutsu, not the Clone Jutsu. So it was a Shadow Clone even if that technique is a bit high for academy students. There is no voicing or whatever that you can use to differentiate between them.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon May 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Okay just didn't want to make a mess out of what was not needed.

And still saying 'my master' pretty much gives it away. An Academy Student with a slave? That sounds a little out there don't you think? It couldn't be a summon either since those require a contract, special condition, or even a scroll. Even Naruto didn't get his summon until after the Chunin Exams were over and done with. On top of that the only one to summon a human was Pein.

So again going by what was said (aka the voicing) by the clone gave away that he was a clone. Even if it was a Shadow Clone, Wood Clone, Lightning Clone, or even a plain normal clone, the choice of words gave it away.

As far as role play goes I was getting short on time and needed to be quick, thus I did not word what was typed very well.

Did I clarify the misunderstanding a little?

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Mon May 09, 2011 4:51 pm

What I was referring to was the fact that before the clone said word one your character "knew it was a clone." Something about seeing no evidence of it being real which is what got my attention. Sure it could have been a lucky guess but that would have been pure luck.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Mon May 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Also, anybody seen jade? I got TheTreForce down (btw, that was a shuriken not a kunai but no matter lol) but now I'm waiting on a response about June before I can move ahead.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!