Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Evanescence

Evanescence

a part of “Evanescence”, a fictional universe by Willow Stardust.

They really can't stand each other, but they've got no choice but to get along

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Evanescence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Evanescence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Mon May 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Evanescence
Post here for reservations!

Roles:

The Princess: {Taken by LunaTwilight}
The Prince:
Her lady-in-waiting: {Reserved by MirrorMirror1498}
His butler:
Her bodyguard: {Taken by Willow :P}
His bodyguard: {Taken by Akantha}
Last edited by Willow Stardust on Fri May 13, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
â™ĨIt's hot to feel the rush, to push the dangerous
I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall in loveâ™Ĩ
(`'â€ĸ.¸(` 'â€ĸ. ¸ * ¸.â€ĸ'´)¸.â€ĸ'´)
ÂĢ´¨`áƒĻâ™Ĩ Edge of Gloryâ™ĨáƒĻ´¨`Âģ
(¸. â€ĸ'´(¸.â€ĸ'´ * `'â€ĸ.¸)`'â€ĸ.¸ )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Evanescence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm

May I please reserve the "His bodyguard" Role. I sent you a message but alas! It was too late to take it back as I realized that you wanted us to post here. Sorry heh heh but anyways If I may partake in this roleplay! The charrie will be up tonight If i'm allowed.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon May 09, 2011 8:20 pm

I didn't see until after I sent the PM that the reservations are suppose to go here. Sorry about that. May I reserve "The Princess" role?

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon May 09, 2011 8:28 pm

May I reserve the prince?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon May 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Hey, I'm really suckish at making boys, but the only part left is a boy part, do you think you can make an extra girl part just for me? Like a best friend to one of them or something? Pwetty Pweeese?

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Mon May 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Reserving everyone's spots now, I'm so excited this is filling up! :D

@Mirror, I planned on this being a smallish group roleplay, so at the moment I'm not adding anymore spots. After everything fills up, and I decide on whether I want to add more people, I'll let you know!

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon May 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Willow I'm working on my charie now :)!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon May 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Question. Is the bodyguard allowed to have some sort of power? Also do you want the prince's bodyguard to be male or female?

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Mon May 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Hmm, I didn't think about that earlier. But considering their job, I think that would be okay as long as it isn't something completely crazy like killing someone by just looking at them. I'll probably edit my character and add something in now. Also, I'd prefer if the bodyguard were a male. ^-^

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon May 09, 2011 10:30 pm

Okay! Uhm...I might have to work on the charrie tomorrow seeing as I have classes early in the morn tomorrow. But I will have it up no later than tomorrow afternoon Eastern time. Hope that's okay!

I just want the charrie to be amazing for this amazingly amazing roleplay Lmao.

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Mon May 09, 2011 11:02 pm

No worries my dear, I understand so take your time! =D

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Tue May 10, 2011 4:43 pm

I think i sent in my character profile..but im not sure ^^; im kinda new around here so i'm still trying to figure things out. :x

Gemini
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Tue May 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Oh whopps! i think someone reserved the role i sent in x.x;; sorry i didnt look at the OCC before hand ><~

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Wed May 11, 2011 7:54 am

No problem, I forgot to go back and edit the original character list myself ^-^;;

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Thu May 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Seems the Princess role was already reserved, I sent in a char sheet, so since it's filled I'll be looking for the rejection notice

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Fri May 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Okay, I apologize for keeping everyone waiting for so long!

I've decided to give the princess role to LunaTwilight! Unfortunately, Spectrum won't be able to join anymore so we still need a prince and his butler!

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat May 14, 2011 6:09 am

Oopsies, I forgot to put the favorite character thing at the bottom of my sheet. Hmm...

Trunks :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sun May 15, 2011 5:23 pm

I did too....
I just edited it!
I did read the rules, im just bad at remembering that....
>.<
SORRY

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:03 am

i hope this is not a bad place to do this >< i made a new RP and really need a Prince and Knights positions filled...and need more girls as knights :/ thanx for your support <3
roleplay/diplomacy/

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!