Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles - A Retelling

Immortal Medical: Chronicles - A Retelling

a part of “Immortal Medical: Chronicles - A Retelling”, a fictional universe by Mikhos.

In the year 2017, a group of survivors from the Woodvale Incident rose above the chaos. This is their story, retold.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Immortal Medical: Chronicles - A Retelling”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Immortal Medical: Chronicles - A Retelling

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:30 am

OMG! that is like 2 days away! SWEEEEEEET!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:26 pm

OMG! That's like in 2 days!! -melts- YAY!! can't wait!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Kelly on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:54 pm

2 days. 2 days is all I have to spare for advertising.
I like Hack and Slash, FPS, my favorite's third person. Shotgun blast to some brains is my perversion.
Mixing up herbs, weapons upgrade, use the silencer if that shit's on fade....
President's Daughter has been kidnapped and it's up to me!

Walter Kelly
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:40 am

Well Submitted a character, if you have anything else in mind, just go go go before you accept it...

Done it with your CS so yeah

That Army guy just made me lazy to redo so I'll go with A firefighter now =w=
Roleplays I created:
A Spy-Sassin Roleplay

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:12 pm

OOooooo!! some new peoples to the rp! hope we get much more!

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Submitted a character, hope it is acceptable. I will be playing on Nightmare difficulty. :P
Should a machine not function upon striking the panel marked 'on' this is an omen of great ill. The operator must repeat the ritual from the beginning re-purifying himself, enscribing the runes, intoning the incantations, and again striking the panel marked 'on'. Should this procedure fail, the operator must recourse to consulting the instruction manual...

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Alright, sorry for the delay, I was quite busy with work recently and tired and blah blah forgot about this.

Let's get this shooooow on the rooooad!

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 pm

The fireman and the mechanic are both Awesome! Just sayin'. RP IS A-GO. We're beginning a few hours before the outbreak. Feel free to post as you would like.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Please, no OOC outside of this thread, Horzta.

Also, a map for the city has been added on the main page for the RP.

Keep up the good work so far guys :D

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:20 pm

"Munch" xD

Damn I imagined it being suspenseful and loudish, then a silent... munch xD

5 stars my friend, 5 stars

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks, Horzta. I thought it was a fitting word, as he doesn't really devour her. Just kind of goes out of his way to create more offspring, as he is the first zombie. If he ate her, she couldn't help spread it. Besides, it's an anticlimactic word, and it's fun to play around with what people expect and what they get.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:33 am

Faithy, I can't allow you to control Walter like that. Godmodding is completely unacceptable. Unless Walter gives you express control privileges to control him stated in this thread, your last post is considered nullified as if it never happened.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Kelly on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:33 pm

I will comment that Walter wouldn't get picked up for drunk driving. I normally roll a natural 20 when have a driving skill check.

Walter Kelly
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathclaws on Sun May 08, 2011 7:36 am

Seeing as there is a lack of a [closed] sign in front of the OOC and the RP, am I to assume that it is still open for new arrivals? In that case, I'll be applying in a few hours from now; Have to finish my picture first (hate not doing them myself)

Edit: It appears a colleague has borrowed my camera and taken it with him to rome. Expect the pic to be up within 48 hours. I'll go and prepare my post
Edit2: Submitted
Edit3: I realized the history part doesnt quite fit his strengths and weaknesses. Note that apart from being fast and jumpy, he really doesnt have any skills xD

You know the sad part? I didnt even try to get that result .____.

Deathclaws
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon May 09, 2011 11:21 am

Hey Death! Sorry, Walter and I have been so busy. I went to see my brother graduate and I recently got laid off at work and blahblahneedlesshomelifeinformationblah.

I'll review your application ASAP.

EDIT:
I've reviewed your character, and haven't rejected or accepted you yet.

Thinks I'd like changed:

For someone with a very high AGI, you might want to increase your DEX, as someone as agile as your character would need the spacial sense not to backflip out of the way of an attack and over the edge of a building.
Otherwise I see no issue with your character except we already have a "Freerunner" style character, but of course that's your choice to play the role.

---
Also, Faithy, second warning for your post several days ago for completely interfering with the storyline. You did a completely impossible action and NOT to mention godmodded Walter again.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathclaws on Mon May 09, 2011 2:37 pm

I kinda did that on purpose for the reason you just mentioned. Insanely tired, very clumsy, easily killed, that sort of thing. Might jump off a roof and cling to the edge with a few fingers, muttering swears to himself.
Zombie Apocalypse WITHOUT comedic relief? Inconceivable
But if I were to deduct a point or two in judgement and add those to DEX, would that be fine? My problem is that I want him to be a terrible shot, and that doesnt go well with low DEX.
And freerunner? Are you refering to his style in battle, or someone who doesnt currently belong to the group and has yet to join?

Deathclaws
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon May 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Oh my!! I am so sorry....god damn it! no more god modding...I swear, just to let you know...it really was not intentional! I swear! sometimes I just get so ingrosed into the story....I forget that ^^''
I know fail, sorry again.
I will now do a new post and stuffs

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue May 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Deathclaws wrote:I kinda did that on purpose for the reason you just mentioned. Insanely tired, very clumsy, easily killed, that sort of thing. Might jump off a roof and cling to the edge with a few fingers, muttering swears to himself.
Zombie Apocalypse WITHOUT comedic relief? Inconceivable
But if I were to deduct a point or two in judgement and add those to DEX, would that be fine? My problem is that I want him to be a terrible shot, and that doesnt go well with low DEX.
And freerunner? Are you refering to his style in battle, or someone who doesnt currently belong to the group and has yet to join?

By freerunner I mean an agile character who's main means of travel and fighting is running, jumping and generally being acrobatic to stay alive, and is frail etc.

You could keep his DEX low, of course. He just wouldn't be the most aware person in the world, and that's fine, after all - you choose the character and how to play it.

And Faithy - please just read all the posts before yours next time. You'll actually know what's going on.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue May 10, 2011 4:20 pm

And once more, PLEASE NO OOC IN THE IN CHARACTER AREA OF THE ROLEPLAY. THANK YOU.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathclaws on Tue May 10, 2011 5:39 pm

You could keep his DEX low, of course. He just wouldn't be the most aware person in the world, and that's fine, after all .

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is NOT something that gets you a lot of DEX.

you choose the character and how to play it

Can I get approved in that case? I'm itching to write

EDIT: Sorry, I'm dropping out. Noones active except KT, and the creator isnt present for days.

Deathclaws
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!