Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto Adventure!

Naruto Adventure!

a part of “Naruto Adventure!”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

100 years have past since Narutos adventure and now you start off as a ninja student who has enrolled in the Ninja Academy or a jonin sensei

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto Adventure!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Naruto Adventure!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon May 09, 2011 6:08 pm

I responded

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenDarkness on Wed May 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Hey united Im going to be going out of state for a week and i won't be back till like Monday can you just use my character so i don't get lost in the story
<(^.^<)<(^.^)>(>^.^)> <(^.^<)<(^.^)>(>^.^)>
Every one Dance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FallenDarkness
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Wed May 11, 2011 4:28 pm

I will try. Being a jonin as your character is though they should be able to sit on the sidelines until teams start getting formed.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed May 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Just as a heads up the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique forms more of a cylinder, not a cube.
Here is a link to the Crystal Release jutsu list from the Naruto Wiki: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:BrowseData/Jutsu?Kekkei_Genkai=Crystal_Release
With that you can see some information on each jutsu and usually what they look like as well.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenDarkness on Thu May 12, 2011 7:21 pm

>.< my dumb mother lost the plain tickets soo im gonna be back starting today guys =]

FallenDarkness
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue May 31, 2011 2:34 pm

Hey you guys the genin teams are being created! If you have any suggestions for who you want to be teamed with for academy students and who you want as a student you can post it here by the end of today. But I have an idea in my mind for what I want so be persuasive for why you should be paired with these people.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Well, I guess this roleplay is dead...Well at least it was fun while it lasted thank you.
R.I.P. Naruto Adventure!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!