Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Star Wars: The Fall of the Jedi

Star Wars: The Fall of the Jedi

a part of “Star Wars: The Fall of the Jedi”, a fictional universe by Senshi.

A darkness is sweeping the Galaxy. What will the republic do when the Jedi Halls are empty?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: The Fall of the Jedi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Star Wars: The Fall of the Jedi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senshi on Mon May 09, 2011 1:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars: The Fall of the Jedi"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senshi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Star Wars: The Fall of the Jedi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon May 09, 2011 1:43 am

This looks really interesting. Can I reserve the dark apprentice? I'm going to make a character, just checking if there's anything I need to know about the dark lord or what their situation is before making him. If it's important plot-related stuff that you want to keep hidden, can you just PM me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon May 09, 2011 2:14 am

aww, man, Aftershock's on the ball! Already got the darkie spot called lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon May 09, 2011 9:29 am

I am totally interested. Can I get a Jedi Knight? Like, not an apprentice, but not a Jedi Master either? :D

On a side-note, I'm enrolled in the Swedish Army, which means I don't have access to a 'puter of my own, which means usually I can't post on saturdays and sundays, but the rest of the week is usually no problem. Hope that works. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senshi on Mon May 09, 2011 11:45 am

That's fine Loxley. Aftershock, write your character sheet up to history, but leave that blank. You'll be getting quite a bit of info so I want to make sure its an awesome character before I write you all of it.

Senshi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon May 09, 2011 12:15 pm

Lemme know if I've misunderstood, but, should all but the Dark Jedi/sith still write a character history, or will you PM us that? I only ask since you mentioned something along those lines on the introduction page as well. Other than character history, I've got my charrie all written up, though. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon May 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Character profile posted. Let me know if I need to change the history or somesuch to leave room for what you have planned with the PM's and such. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Mon May 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Just posted a character sheet. Hope you like it.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Tue May 10, 2011 9:31 am

Hey, dude. I changed what you requested in regard to the character. Hope that does the trick. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Tue May 10, 2011 11:36 pm

i'm looking to join. I've made my character.. Check him out..
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Fri May 13, 2011 3:04 pm

How powerful is the force now? Is it at an ebb, as in the movies, is it more like in the Old Republic, such as in this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LVALDywcUU , or like in Force Unleashed 1 or 2 (which is a bit over the top but still fun)

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!