Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

School Tails ~ Nekogi High

School Tails ~ Nekogi High

a part of “School Tails ~ Nekogi High”, a fictional universe by QueLights.

Failed. pls delete ty :)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “School Tails ~ Nekogi High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] School Tails ~ Nekogi High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Fri May 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Is it bad that i watch Tokyo Mew Mew *Mew Mew Power* and i have a poster of Kikki in my room? o3o
Lulz. I'm a furry. :3
Otaku for life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sat May 14, 2011 1:25 am

Omg! No not for a girl. We all go throught that stage. For a guy though...idk.... >.> Jk Jk! xD It all depends on the person.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sat May 14, 2011 5:21 pm

I think an epic fight might happen. Cat vs snake, Erik vs Rai, the most epic show down sense Chuck norris vs bruce lee!....I call being bruce lee! Jk >.<
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Sat May 14, 2011 6:29 pm

It might have been epic if Erik hadn't run off into the forest.
Image ImageImageImageImage

Lina820
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sat May 14, 2011 7:03 pm

In character fighting is just fine, guys. But I really need you to stay on track and not forget what the rp is about.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Sat May 14, 2011 7:30 pm

As far as I can tell there hasn't been any out of character fighting. Celia is sweet yet vicious towards those that don't return that sweetness. Basically if she wants to cuddle and you say no she bites you.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm not talking about OOC fighting.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Sat May 14, 2011 9:23 pm

You just said that in character fighting of okay though. So I'm not really sure what's wrong then.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sat May 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Sorry if me attacking Razeils character kind of ruin things. I just mostly think that though attacking him would make more of character relations which could help develop the story later. Like let's say my character needs help for something and Erik is the only one who can. He would not be so pleased to at all if I attacked him.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sat May 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Okay wow I guess I'll be the first to directly and honestly say that this roleplay went from being semi okay to ridiculous. This isn't amateur night guys, can we get back on track and follow the storyline. Seems the only ones not making this roleplay about themselves are the GM, myself and the others who haven't posted yet. I'm afraid if the childish acts don't stop soon this roleplay will not get very far and the GM did put efforts into it enough that I'm sure she'd hate to see it go further downhill.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sat May 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Thank you, Shavnia XD

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Sun May 15, 2011 12:23 am

Okay so I'm still not understanding how this is "ridiculous" or "off track". The characters are just being themselves and interacting with each other. I'm really not sure what you are expecting them to do then. Also if the fighting needs to stop you can always just have a teacher break it up or class start.

I just don't see what's so bad about devloping a characters personality or how anyone has done anything wrong.

So if someone could just explain what I'm supose to do here then that'd be helpful.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun May 15, 2011 12:23 am

Your welcome hun =^_^=

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sun May 15, 2011 1:13 am

Basically, what you're having a hard time understanding is that the story isn't even a story anymore. It's just random and stupid. The only characters actually ON TRACK are Erik, Kamiko and Akari. This story has a plot, it's not just an emote-party play house. The problem is that the RP is now become a 1x1 for 4 different people, and that's not what it was intended for.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Sun May 15, 2011 1:23 am

Okay, I see it completely differently, but it's not my RP. So tell me how you'd like Celia to act and I'll change it so that it fits more into what you think should be happening. I mean right now she's just sitting on the floor, if you want to pull her into what I'm guessing is the main story line then you can otherwise I'll just have her wait until class starts to do something.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sun May 15, 2011 1:35 am

This is a public rp, you can decide what your character does. What I'm saying is that you're not supposed to take the rp and make it all about you. If you'd like celia to act how she acts, that's fine. But you need to communicate with the other characters. Like I said, this isn't a 1 on 1 rp. If you stick to the main rules of rp, (no godmodding, no ooc fighting, and no making the rp yours) then you will be fine, but one of those rules is clearly being broken since the rp isn't enjoyable for others at the moment.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Sun May 15, 2011 2:04 am

After going back are rereading things I still have yet to see any of the rules to be broken. I have not seen any godmodding, ooc fighting or anyone making the RP their own. I aslo don't see the 1 on 1 interactions. As for the communication I'd like to point out that Celia has comunicated with more then one person and that it is just the start of the RP. I think it's too soon to be saying that people aren't communicating or that there are 1 on 1 interactions and that's what going to happen. All of the characters are still meeting each other.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sun May 15, 2011 2:13 am

I know how roleplays go, and this is turning into a really crappy one. Because A. This is basically OOC fighting, B. You guys have been making the rp yours the whole time, and C. 90% of the time you're only talking to one person. I have about 6 rps going on a few different sites and this is the only one that's failing, so maybe you're looking in the wrong spot. I've been observing every post since the beginning. Honestly, on an objective view point, there are probably like.. half of the players actually rping correctly.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Sun May 15, 2011 2:33 am

Okay, I still don't agree with what your saying. Because 1, all characters where fighting in character. Also if you think that this whole thing is a fight then I'm sorry. I've truely only been trying to understand your point of veiw and share mine. 2. Too soon for an Rp to be anyones. 3. Same can be said for all characters. 4. There is no correct or incorrect way to Rp. 5. Assuming that something is failing just because it isn't going the way you want it to go doesn't mean that it is truely failing. It just means that it needs some time to devolpe.

Now, as I can see trying to understand what exactly is wrong is useless. I shall simply leave and so will my character.

Good Luck with the RP.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sun May 15, 2011 3:35 am

Hey guys Im really sorry but I dont like how things are going. I agree with Lina. A) I find it HIGHLY offense that you say I have been roleplaying wrong. There is no wrong or right way to roleplay. Its just for fun. I mean seriously. B) Of course it going to start out as 1 x 1. We JUST started. Are we all starting out already know each other? If thats the case then you should have stated that. and C) How is the roleplay wrong or failing? Is it 'cuz the characters arent doing what you expect them to do? Each person is different. The same goes for each character. You cant control someone else. Its not fair to the person.

Now Im really not trying to rant and stuff, but Im just stating my oppinion. Im also going to be leaving. Hopfully things work out more how you wanted them to now that Lina and I are gone. ^-^

Gomennasai ):

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!