Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Even When its Over

Even When its Over.

a part of “Even When its Over”, a fictional universe by N_Harmonic_Music.

You were supposed to have a twin. But they died. That's what you thought. Instead they are alive, and inside of you. Because of this you are stuck in a school for others like you.[Still Accepting :)]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Even When its Over”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Even When its Over.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost on Sun May 15, 2011 3:19 am

If there is still room, I'd like to reserve a spot.
I'll work on my character sheet...Thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ghost
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun May 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Does anyone have any idea when this may get started up?
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun May 15, 2011 2:51 pm

It will get started tomorrow. Music and I have been busy because on Tuesday we are Going to Cedar Point.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun May 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Oh. Sweet. :D

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun May 15, 2011 4:08 pm

I know, :)

ACK! I still didn't finish my Character Sheet for this!

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Wed May 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Bloody decided she will not be joining us in this, and will instead monitor it. Let me create my character then, I will start. :)
" If I lay here would you lie here with me, and forget the world?"
"I'm just me, and no one else."

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed May 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Sweetness! ((:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Wed May 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Man, this is taking longer than I thought O_O

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed May 18, 2011 2:45 pm

*waits patiently*

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Wed May 18, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm trying... >.<

Theirs like 8 characters because its 2 character on one profile, and they each have 3 personalities. O_O

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Wed May 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Prepare to wait longer....

As I was finishing the profile, the page reloaded and everything was gone!

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Wed May 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Almost done, again.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Wed May 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Ok I posted. Go now~

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Wed May 18, 2011 7:19 pm

i just submitted a character. :) hope its fine :P
[ Image Image Image Image

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat May 21, 2011 1:34 am

Harmony, you need to reply to me, love. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Sat May 21, 2011 3:19 am

Ah, sorry. I will later. I gotta get some sleep.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri May 27, 2011 10:55 am

Where fore art thee, rolplayees?

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue May 31, 2011 9:14 am

im still here, i was just waiting for the GM to progress the roleplay, cause, i really don't know what to do except have her eat ceral, and I don't think you'll be interested in that... xP

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 pm

I'm interested in joining, but from reading this, it seems our GM may need a little help...is this RP going to be moving along if I throw in a character? THe idea is incredibly interesting, but I would hate to put the hours into a character, like I do, only to have him/her/them never get used...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!