Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shibusen Academy: Reign of the Soul Reaver

Shibusen Academy: Reign of the Soul Reaver

a part of “Shibusen Academy: Reign of the Soul Reaver”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

Death Weapon Meister Academy... ...Popularly known as the DWMA. It is an institution to train weapons and meisters

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shibusen Academy: Reign of the Soul Reaver”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shibusen Academy: Reign of the Soul Reaver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolarOpposites on Sat May 14, 2011 3:18 pm

@ Calyx
Umm, Matsura didn't escape? He is still very much there.
"If I'm not the crack of the cork, and the shot in the arm across the room like a four alarm, some kind of danger I look that way, you try to be cool with little to say, I can't be the calm, your bottle of wine, I have to be a quarter, not a nickel and dimes, I want to be the prayer, answered when you meet me, the pain, the bat and the blood when you beat me." Custom - Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PolarOpposites
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sat May 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Ooh, ice clones... *drool*
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun May 15, 2011 11:03 am

@No one in particular- Don't ya think its kind of weird that at least 3 of our original characters have madness/insanity involved? xD

@Calyx Mason- I just can't help but feel that your Holo character, is based off of Holo from Spice and Wolf. Also I remember Holo being a Wolf goddess instead of a witch, but I guess it makes more sence to revert her to a witch in a Soul Eater Rp. xD
Also, did she get accepted by Akio? Don't see her in the character sheet.
And yh, Matsura still hasen't left yet, might wanna edit that 1st post xD.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolarOpposites on Sun May 15, 2011 12:03 pm

@ Everyone

I didn't put Elia in that last post, mainly because it would just be both of my characters talking to each other, since Lirrin didn't make Alge follow her, which is fine. But I will maybe put a post of her up later.

@ Gintoki

Yeah, Matsura is currently a clone, as Lirrin had pointed out in the OOC.

PolarOpposites
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Sun May 15, 2011 5:20 pm

@Gintoki

Naaaah. As it's said madness is within every living being and is able to infect them. The only people that seem to be immune to this are either those with anti-demon wavelengths, including maka, and Harvard whom is Ox's partner.

Maka is technically immune to outside madness attacks and the only time she's ever seen to be influenced by it was when Soul, whom was directly affected, resonated with her. Although she's naturally immune to it, constantly resonating your soul with someone infected seems to affect them both regardless.

And the only reason Harvard is immune to it is that he just has a very dry and cold personality. One needs guilt and inner weakness to be affected by madness so someone that's already cold to begin with can't be affected.

To be affected by madness essentially means your characters have got issues man. Of course that includes my loving partner. >_>
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sun May 15, 2011 7:29 pm

@Whoever loves symmetry o3o

I'm not sure if Misaki's reason for a larger amount of madness might be a bit "up there" but it seemed to fit. Heck normally I just have her parents slaughtered but I wanted to go for a lighter tone this time...Did that sound off? And like Red said, she does have some issues..but she's still a fun and loving person~ Besides she doesn't really go "insane" or anything like that till she sees blood...

Ah~ Does that mean Noir might get affected slightly when they resonate? I wonder what a madness infected Noir would be like~
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun May 15, 2011 9:29 pm

I love symmetry and balance. And even numbers. I hate odd numbers though.

Hmm, to keep Polar from talking to himself... Alge could have a sixth sense sort of thing and feel Elia's fear? Hmm

I'm also waiting for two characters to be accepted.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sun May 15, 2011 10:00 pm

hmmmmmmm... my madness rate may be a little up there... mabye higher than a normal kishen's.

@everyone
On another note, I can't seem to post. Is it to do with the new website design? Is anyone else having this problem?
Last edited by Sorence on Sun May 15, 2011 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun May 15, 2011 10:04 pm

I'm watching episode 15, and Liz just got lost so it's only Patti and Kid and Kid wont let her transform because he would only have one gun and that's not symmetrical. It reminded me of someone I know in real life who is obsessed with symmetry, he had two cans of soda, one in each pocket, then he drank one can and threw it away. He freaked for a minute because he didn't have one can in each pocket, so he put the remaining can down the front of his pants. So I thought, 'hey Kid, put one gun down the front of your pants.' Then I rethought that statement...

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Mon May 16, 2011 2:47 am

@Naoto

Yup! That would mean that the madness would infect Noir! Since you're bouncing your soul wavelengths against one another then yes, so long as the other person is resonating with you they should be infecting you regardless. It explains why Misaki would have issues with anti-magic areas as she constantly resonates with someone that has that kinda soul. It gets a bit worse if you remember that a witch's wavelength is constantly battling the sway of magic which causes strong destructive instincts to occur.

Of course with Misaki's insanity and Noir's sway of magic I think they'd just flip at at the worst times. In short you'd get a crazy violent girl with a razor blade sword for an enemy at the worst provocation.

@Sorence

Just to clarify the Kishin are directly "Demon Gods"; essentially they are considered the 'epitome' of madness. As they are so insane they cannot be any crazier; their insanity is so powerful that the entire world can feel it. The first and only Kishin revealed in the Soul Eater Universe was Asura and him just waking up awoke sleeping witches all over the world with his madness. So... Unless your guy makes someone in Africa tremor in insanity I'm pretty sure he can't be more insane than the most insane ones ever.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon May 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Thanks you guys, i didn't realize the whole ice clone thing until like five posts later and now all the post other than my most recent one are missing

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Mon May 16, 2011 2:34 pm

New Calender system; if you want to look at the old posts you have to click the date of which they were exactly posted.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Mon May 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah, I saw the calendar and thought "WTF?" Then I played with it and realised its purpose. I think it's a pain in the ass, personally.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Mon May 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Either the calendar sysem is a little screwy or somehow we skipped to a new day without notice, and I highly doubt the latter... My post for some reason is listed as the 17th on the calendar.

Could just be my stupid computer though...

I agree though, it seems pretty pointless to me... And will make things more complicated to deal with in the Roleplay tab

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Mon May 16, 2011 9:24 pm

GOD DAMN IT!!! MY COMPUTER IS SCREWED UP! GOT SOME DAMN VIRUS!!!

*Sigh*

I'm sorry, had to get that out. I cant seem to post on the roleplay tab- or on anyother website for that matter. I'm just happy I can post in the OOC. This it truly one of the most agravating days in my life at the moment. Cant even get on word

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Mon May 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Calender system was supposedly supposed to reduce lag. It feels laggier.

Aaaalso. Yeah the day skip happened to me too.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolarOpposites on Tue May 17, 2011 2:44 pm

@ Calyx

Edit your last post, I'm not going to post after you auto hit. Kthanks. :D

PolarOpposites
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Tue May 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Calandar gone celebration!

Still waiting for responses on my two other characters.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Damn straight. Enough people must have complained for them to change it back. xP

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Tue May 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Omg! I'm so happy the site is back to normal! I can actually post again! I'm going to do one soon!

Sorence
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!