Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Golden Dynasty: Rise of the Phoenix

Golden Dynasty: Rise of the Phoenix

a part of “Golden Dynasty: Rise of the Phoenix”, a fictional universe by Arizona55.

In the far east, a prophecy told of the mythical phoenix reborn as a young woman. Who will aid and protect her and who will try to steal her hidden power?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Golden Dynasty: Rise of the Phoenix”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Golden Dynasty: Rise of the Phoenix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arizona55 on Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Golden Dynasty: Rise of the Phoenix"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arizona55
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Golden Dynasty: Rise of the Phoenix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arizona55 on Tue May 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Roleplay is ready! Post your characters at your earliest convenience :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arizona55
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azuma Ito on Wed May 18, 2011 2:05 am

I already made the rooster I hope you deem it suitable...

Azuma Ito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed May 18, 2011 5:28 am

Submitted the monkey warrior, I hope you like Wu. I loved Jade Empire so this seems awesome! Though, what is the land called, just for reference? You know like The Jade Empire or The Golden Empire or the Empire of whatever or something like that?
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arizona55 on Wed May 18, 2011 7:38 am

Yay! All of your characters look marvelous and are approved :) I hope to get a few more people involved before we begin but it won't be too long now. We may get started today in fact.

Arizona55
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arizona55 on Wed May 18, 2011 7:40 am

And the country's name is Xi'an. :)

Arizona55
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby andycaine on Wed May 18, 2011 10:39 am

Hey, just submitted a character for the Tiger warrior. Hope you like it.

andycaine
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arizona55 on Wed May 18, 2011 11:53 am

Welcome aboard! You're approved :)

Arizona55
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arizona55 on Wed May 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Sooo....does anyone wanna go ahead and start? I can make the first post :)

Arizona55
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azuma Ito on Wed May 18, 2011 3:14 pm

yeah go ahead!

Azuma Ito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arizona55 on Wed May 18, 2011 4:59 pm

KK Post is up :)

Also, I created a character for the Dog incarnation so all interactions don't have to take place in the Palace. Some of them can meet in the City markets or whatever.

Arizona55
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed May 18, 2011 6:22 pm

WOAH! WOAH! I am very confused. What is a samurai doing in a Chinese setting? And why does someone where track pants in an ancient Chinese setting, I am very confused, are we crossing cultures now? And how does a traveling apothecary explain an Un-Chinese name. There were tons of traveling Chinese apothecaries, where was his characters Mom from? I am just very confused because this makes no sense to me? I would very much like to be brought into the light, someone, please help me.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed May 18, 2011 6:40 pm

You know what? I'm just going to go with it, I like the decisions so i'm just going to go with it. Though I still want to know why there are samurai.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby andycaine on Thu May 19, 2011 10:56 am

Yeah sorry bout that. Wasn't really thinking about place or time when I was posting so made an excuse for his name. Lets say she was from a different country and had come for trip round the world. And he's not a samurai, he;s just got swords, cause his dads part of the guard so he got them as a gift.

andycaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arizona55 on Sun May 22, 2011 3:06 am

kk, I posted Wu Jian in. She's at the tea shop in the city markets :) Let's keep going!

Arizona55
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun May 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet, It's just that it doesn't seem like a good time to introduce Wukong yet.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon May 23, 2011 11:42 pm

@andycaine Dude, perfect rat character, just perfect.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby andycaine on Tue May 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Sorry about the bad writing in the post. It's midnight and I haven't slept properly in ever but I'll fix it soon. And thanks Sneakyrio, I tried to something different and it worked. Awesome boar man as well.

andycaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arizona55 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey everyone, still there?

Arizona55
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby andycaine on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 pm

I'm still here. Just waiting for someone to reply to my post.

andycaine
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!