Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harvest Moon; A Tale of Two Towns

Harvest Moon; A Tale of Two Towns

a part of “Harvest Moon; A Tale of Two Towns”, a fictional universe by N_Harmonic_Music.

Your a novice farmer living in one of two best towns. In order to make a living you must raise animals, grow crops, and fall in love along the way. But don't let your rival stop you![Needs more, this will be big! Need 13 People!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harvest Moon; A Tale of Two Towns”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Harvest Moon; A Tale of Two Towns

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Thu May 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi, I would like to participate here too. Can my character runs the Inn at the Freshwater village? :)

EDIT: Well, I kinda think of this all of so sudden. I wonder if the maps of the two village(Freshwater and Saltwater) will be same as it was in the game(Konohana and Bluebell) or this rp will have it's own maps?
correct me if I'm wrong... >_<
Sent By
<Original>
Wolf Hikari
<Its My Mystical Moon>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Fri May 20, 2011 7:52 am

I would actually like to see the maps for the towns, if possible.. And I'd like to know hown this romance/marriage scheme works on the bachelor/bachelorette sides.. We obviously can't all have a farmer..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torayama on Fri May 20, 2011 11:00 am

soo when are we gana get this shin dig started do we have like a start date

Torayama
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Fri May 20, 2011 12:46 pm

@Wolf; Yes you can,

@Sage;just like the games, after the farmer gets married, the bachelors will marry other bachelorettes.

@Torayama; probably today or tomarrow.

@All;Think you guys could help me make a map, I can't draw or edit at all?
Or we could use the Konohana and Bluebell maps, which sounds better?
" If I lay here would you lie here with me, and forget the world?"
"I'm just me, and no one else."

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Fri May 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Anything works as far as maps go, and I think we're supposed to compete with the farmers for the available marriage candidates, right? Or is that just one or two of the games that do that? ToT and AF had rivals for love, I believe.. But I don't know how the DS game works..

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Fri May 20, 2011 3:04 pm

All the DS games had rivals for the bachelors/bachelorettes

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Fri May 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Well, let me point my suggestion about the map out. How about we just make it like a mind map?
So at least we know where the characters are and where to go to, and this might helping us to arrange and set where our character live on the map. How is it?

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Fri May 20, 2011 4:05 pm

I have a dumb question,....what is a mind map?

I could make a map with just words?

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Fri May 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Pretty much. They're also called spider diagrams. If memory serves.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Fri May 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Ah, I see. Well you guys can make it. >.<

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Sat May 21, 2011 9:43 am

So, how about we get things started?

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Sat May 21, 2011 10:14 am

I will do it when I get back from this anime store later.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Sat May 21, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm going to make a Profile that has all the NPCs, such as Pierre, from the games that live there. If you want to suggest who should live where, then PM me.

And you may post now~

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat May 21, 2011 4:40 pm

I'll probably edit my post/post something better tomorrow, when my head doesn't hate me.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat May 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Can I ask what date it is? I don't wanna accidentally make a snowman in summer XD

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Sat May 21, 2011 6:32 pm

My post says so.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sat May 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Okay, first of all: Thanks for accepting my charrie and can't wait to post
Second: I'll try my absolute best to try and get a post out tomorrow, hopefully nothing big RP-wise happens~

I also noticed a few birthdays in Winter or that could just be the four or five characters I looked at...
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Sat May 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Your welcome for accepting, and we probably won't do much while your gone. And yes, there is alot of birthdays in Winter.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Mon May 23, 2011 4:13 am

N_Harmonic_Music wrote:there is alot of birthdays in

I guess that includes my character.. O_O
Anyway, I will also post since it's already started. But first... I need to read all those text before I go. :P

EDIT: Posted

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed May 25, 2011 12:25 am

Is that all the characters in?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!